Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the haters who have been down for years on one of the greatest to ever come to our program: tell me how gmac’s arse tastes.

Q: How big of a factor was your relationship with the coaching staff?

Taylor: "That was probably one of the biggest factors in the decision, if not the. I think having the opportunity to work with G-Mac every day and develop my game. What he's done is proven with guys he's helped put in the league and I've seen that improvement with Buddy too. And seeing him in person on the visit helped a ton, too. He's been recruiting me since last summer so it's over a year now. I've been their guy for over a year. It just felt like the best situation going in with G-Mac and him being my position coach. Our connection and relationship is amazing."

Last edited:
Gerry getting it done more and more. I’m feeling more confident about his abilities to take over if that ever happens.

I think it would be nice still if he got his own HC job first and got some experience being the guy. But he's shown some recruiting chops recently and deserves more respect in that area.

party GIF

No lie the fact that Buddy went from “coaches son who doesn’t belong at this level” to being who we sell top 50 recruits on their role being similar to insane to me

Well in fairness, if Buddy killed a guy at halftime JB would only take him out of the game for the arraignment, bond him out and have him back in by the under 12 timeout.

The funny part is by this time next year Taylor might end up being our 4th highest rated recruit, maybe 5th if things continue to go our way. And he'll still easily be a top 75 guy.
I think Taylor ends up top 50 in the composite. And, you’re right. We could have 5 recruits, and all could land between 25 and 50. You can build one hell of a team with players all in that range. Most would be multi year guys. And many would make it to their junior and senior years. Those would be consistently top 20 teams with Final Four and championship potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom