Class of 2017 - SG Tyler Foster (MD) Decommitted from Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Tyler Foster (MD) Decommitted from Georgetown

Did we have any interest previously?

Don't think so. Even though he is a Baltimore kid that played at South Kent.

He was offered by Georgetown, Dayton, Southern Miss, and VCU. Others that showed interest: BC, Maryland, Seton Hall, St. John's, Tennessee, UNLV, USC, Virginia, West Virginia.

Is it wrong that I want him just because he de-committed from Georgetown. Does anyone know what time it is?
I can't tell you how much I love the "time" joke with Georgetown. I'm sure it's a very nice school and all, but I just have a deep and abiding dislike of Georgetown. The dislike of UConn came much later. Georgetown's aura of evil perseveres. I was so happy when Mr. Rakeem Christmas saw the light and chose SU over Georgetown. He is one of my favorite all time players. Partly because we stole him from Georgetown, partly because it was fun to watch his development, and partly because a great player chose SU over one of the members of the "axis of evil". To get the thread back on topic and answer your question: it's 5:55 and Georgetown still sucks...I hope for SU to get great recruits and Georgetown to waste away into nothingness. May the Georgetown Hall of Fame find a home in the overheated attic of a very old and underused building.

I can't tell you how much I love the "time" joke with Georgetown. I'm sure it's a very nice school and all, but I just have a deep and abiding dislike of Georgetown. The dislike of UConn came much later. Georgetown's aura of evil perseveres. I was so happy when Mr. Rakeem Christmas saw the light and chose SU over Georgetown. He is one of my favorite all time players. Partly because we stole him from Georgetown, partly because it was fun to watch his development, and partly because a great player chose SU over one of the members of the "axis of evil". To get the thread back on topic and answer your question: it's 5:55 and Georgetown still sucks...I hope for SU to get great recruits and Georgetown to waste away into nothingness. May the Georgetown Hall of Fame find a home in the overheated attic of a very old and underused building.
My favorite Georgetown "time" was when CJ booyakasha'd all over an Otto impostor. Let's relive it right now!
And you know what time it is ;)
cj-fair-otto-porter.gif

This is one of mine...

If I recall correctly, after that game I was inspired to go outside (and may have had to shovel off the court) and shoot baskets for 2-3 hours at least. That was back when playing Georgetown still REALLY meant something, and seeing JT get ejected was euphoric!! Free throws and the ball was almost the bonus instead of vice versa.

I live outside DC and every time we drive past Georgetown my kids roll the windows down and repeatedly scream "Georgetown stinks."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom