Class of 2017 - SG Tyler Foster (MD) Decommitted from Georgetown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Tyler Foster (MD) Decommitted from Georgetown

I live outside DC and every time we drive past Georgetown my kids roll the windows down and repeatedly scream "Georgetown stinks."

Every summer when we go to the beach we drive through Georgetown Delaware. My children yell Georgetown Sucks at the top of their lungs the whole way much to my wife's chagrin. There is also a jail there so I taught them to ask if that's where Gtown players live after they are done playing.

It's really the simple pleasures that give the most joy isn't it?

Edit: kids are 11, 9, 5 currently. But they have done this since my oldest was 7.

Last edited:
Every summer when we go to the beach we drive through Georgetown Delaware. My children yell Georgetown Sucks at the top of their lungs the whole way much to my wife's chagrin. There is also a jail there so I taught them to ask if that's here Gtown players live after they are done playing.

It's really the simple pleasures that give the most joy isn't it?

Edit: kids are 11, 9, 5 currently. But they have done this since my oldest was 7.
Great story!!!! Teach the youngins early!!!!

I truly appreciate that a thread based on a recruit has turned into a roast of Georgetown!

Can we go all JT on this thread and say the Tyler Foster thread is officially closed!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom