Shabazz Muhammad claims to be the best player in the NBA draft | Syracusefan.com

Shabazz Muhammad claims to be the best player in the NBA draft

“I know I’m a great player. I’m a guy that believes he’s the best player in the draft.”

What a monster

To that claim, I would refer to what Mickey Mantle said about Joe Pepitone. "I would like to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth".

what a great quote. I'm gonna have to keep this one in my back pocket and use it when appropriate.

what a great quote. I'm gonna have to keep this one in my back pocket and use it when appropriate.
Another one for you is; Educated beyond their intelligence.

That Otto Porter guy is pretty good. I actually like the kid. Much better charector then anyone that goes to kentucky.

Well he didn't show it at UCLA. He wasn't even the best player on that team which was nothing special. He's a nice player...no better than two dozen other guys.

Remember when Nassib said he was the best QB in the draft?

Sent using my Commodore 64

He has a legitimate claim. If no one ends up a superstar, Bazz has a good chance to be the best "role player" out there from this draft. Especially on a team where they go with a small lineup.

Tend to agree, in a weak field.

I'd be willing to bet that he ends up NOT being the best prospect from this class--but there is no clear cut frontrunner. The biggest thing holding him back is his 'tweener size / game.

Eh, he's going to have to be a 2 in the NBA. He tested poorly. He's MCW's height! He's out of shape and overrated as well, imo. Ford said he's slipping during the combine telecast.

Tend to agree, in a weak field.

I'd be willing to bet that he ends up NOT being the best prospect from this class--but there is no clear cut frontrunner. The biggest thing holding him back is his 'tweener size / game.

I tend to think that Noel will end up being #1 pick and the best player from this draft.

Best player in the draft, three years from now:

1. Noel: 3:2
  2. McLemore 5:3
  3. Porter 2:1
  4. Oladipo 5:2
  5. someone else in lottery: 5:1
  6. other first rounder out of lottery: 8:1
  7. Field: 25:1
I would put my money on 5

I claim that he isn't the best player in the draft, so my claim cancels out his own and we are back to square one, almost as if he never said anything at all!