Shabazz Muhammad | Syracusefan.com

Shabazz Muhammad

I guarantee you had he gone to Kentucky he'd be playing right now. I we call myself out for complaining about UK in advance.
enes kanter

Eric Prisbell@EricPrisbell
NCAA says Muhammad accepted travel and lodging for three unofficial visits to two schools. Other issues still pending.

Thank god he didn't visit here...I hope?

Unofficial Visits:

March 5, 2010: Duke and North Carolina; the two teams played in Durham that weekend
May 2010: After AAU team played at the Tournament of Champions, he spent time at Duke
August 4, 2010: Memphis, on his way to Adidas Nations
October 2010: Late Night with Roy at North CarolinaNovember 27, 2010: Louisville for game vs. Marshall
December 5, 2010: North Carolina for game vs. Kentucky
January 15, 2011: Duke
March 1, 2011: Kentucky for Senior Night vs. Vanderbilt
May 2011: Kansas, while team was playing in the Jayhawk Invitational
May 9, 2011:
Arizona, the day after Sean Miller turned down Maryland
August 7, 2011: USC for basketball practice, while at Adidas Nations
August 10, 2011: UCLA for a football practice with Kyle Anderson, while at Adidas Nations
October 29, 2011: USC for football game vs. Stanford

Unofficial Visits:

March 5, 2010: Duke and North Carolina; the two teams played in Durham that weekend
May 2010: After AAU team played at the Tournament of Champions, he spent time at Duke
August 4, 2010: Memphis, on his way to Adidas Nations
October 2010: Late Night with Roy at North CarolinaNovember 27, 2010: Louisville for game vs. Marshall
December 5, 2010: North Carolina for game vs. Kentucky
January 15, 2011: Duke
March 1, 2011: Kentucky for Senior Night vs. Vanderbilt
May 2011: Kansas, while team was playing in the Jayhawk Invitational
May 9, 2011:
Arizona, the day after Sean Miller turned down Maryland
August 7, 2011: USC for basketball practice, while at Adidas Nations
August 10, 2011: UCLA for a football practice with Kyle Anderson, while at Adidas Nations
October 29, 2011: USC for football game vs. Stanford
I was stunned to see UK and USC on that list. STUNNED!

Eric Prisbell@EricPrisbell
NCAA says Muhammad accepted travel and lodging for three unofficial visits to two schools. Other issues still pending.

Thank god he didn't visit here...I hope?

You would know if he visited hear because yahoo sports would have done a 5 part story on it and ESPN would have had it in their news feed for like 4 weeks.

...so which teams cheated by paying for trips and rooms...there were two...will they ever be identified? Obviously hoping its Coach Cal and ????????

...so which teams cheated by paying for trips and rooms...there were two...will they ever be identified? Obviously hoping its Coach Cal and ????????

There is no way PayPal Cal is that stupid. This is some other school trying to play against Cal but not knowing the angles. Amateurs...

I thought it's already been revealed that it was Coach K and Roy Williams.

I thought it's already been revealed that it was Coach K and Roy Williams.

It just seems weird that he spent so much time making visits to UNC and Duke but ends up at UCLA. Something rotten either happened in the State of North Carolina or in Cali.

It just seems weird that he spent so much time making visits to UNC and Duke but ends up at UCLA. Something rotten either happened in the State of North Carolina or in Cali.

I'm thinking UCLA will be in trouble. That's why I noted the AAU investigation.

BTW - Is your daughter playing indoor soccer this winter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom