Class of 2014 - Shafer 3:45 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Shafer 3:45

Terrible job by Syracuse and Time Warner - Sound / Picture is about 4-5 seconds off now, PC is unwatchable.

It's like watching a 1970's karate flick. Without the subtitles. :p

It's sad that something like this is pay-per-view. Just goes to show, the athletics program is still out of touch with the fan base.

HCSS is also supposed to be on Upon Further Review at 5

Shafer will join ESPNU and CBSSports.com Signing Day programs this afternoon. He will be on CBSSports.com with Bruce Feldman, Jeremy Fowler and Adam Aizer at 4:40 pm and on ESPNU with Dari Nowkhah at 4:50 pm.

Lamar Dawson may enroll in January if he's not fully healthy.

hey they created a new web site that is full of bugs and horrible design why would expect anything else.. they cant even get a PC that you can hear the question and they dont play the opposing coaches PC anymore.. Hey what about all those out of town scores during FB and BB games.. nice use of the fancy boards they bought..

And the PC last year was free.. maybe the post it later cause delaying it makes sense..

I can't even post Twitter updates, because they'll be 15 minutes out of sequence.

chris carlson‏@ccarlsononSU60 secs
shafer: "they all have chips on their shoulder."

the more i think about this the more speechless i become. just amazing how they manage to blunder every and anything they seem to do. i feel bad for the coaching staff they have to deal with such ineptitude.

the more i think about this the more speechless i become. just amazing how they manage to blunder every and anything they seem to do. i feel bad for the coaching staff they have to deal with such ineptitude.
Did some bug crawl up your guys' butts? I had no trouble navigating the site, renewing my OAA subscription, and hearing every question and answer. I don't know, maybe you ought to stop using Microsoft crap...

Well, we're either going to get the presser on TW on a 15 minute delay, or we'll miss the first 15 minutes.

I was thinking about that, as well. I have TWC in Rochester and have this set to record, but it should be available to everyone.

you dont create a page hyping a PC without mentioning that it will cost $6.95 for 15 min of content that the school didnt create. And today is not the day to charging the fan base.. if they want to create a revenue stream they need to create value.

Do the NSD press conference productions at Missouri and Northwestern suck too? Maybe its a "communications school" thing?

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 59s
Hope you enjoyed our SU recruiting special on @TWCSportsNY. If you missed it, replays will air at 6p and 9p tonight and 5p tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom