Class of 2014 - Shafer 3:45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Shafer 3:45

it doesnt say but it doesnt say free either. clicking the link looks like it s$6.95

That title looks like a passage from the Bible.

'In the beginning God created the hardnosed...'

I love this team, but I'll just wait for the YouTube highlights to be uploaded by someone rather than pay $6.95.

I love this team, but I'll just wait for the YouTube highlights to be uploaded by someone rather than pay $6.95.
TWC locally is also carrying the presser, per this board earlier today. I have FIOS and don't think they'll pick it up like they do TWC broadcast games, though.

TWC locally is also carrying the presser, per this board earlier today. I have FIOS and don't think they'll pick it up like they do TWC broadcast games, though.
I'm in Raleigh :bang:

i have seen the TW stream before. not sure how to find it again though

I logged in, clicked the link and was prompted to pay. No thanks Syracuse. Good luck with the 20 viewers you are going to get if this is really something you have to pay for.

(i'm hopeful it's live streamed on the homepage. They do say livestreamed on cuse.com in press release. )

ok, i got nothing F them.

I left work early and raced home for this? Thanks for nothing.

I logged in, clicked the link and was prompted to pay. No thanks Syracuse. Good luck with the 20 viewers you are going to get if this is really something you have to pay for.

(i'm hopeful it's live streamed on the homepage. They do say livestreamed on cuse.com in press release. )
Yeah they are really missing the boat on generating enthusiasm if they are going to charge for something like this.

He will be on CBSSports.com with Bruce Feldman, Jeremy Fowler and Adam Aizer at 4:40 pm and on ESPNU with Dari Nowkhah at 4:50 pm.

so it's not streamed for free online?

Hmmm... Strange. Used to get this free with my Orange Club membership. Glitch with the new site?

Like everyone else, was all ready to watch this. Very surprised it was pay-per-view. No thanks.

TW sports is going to have the presser at 4 I believe, TW cable is not showing the PC live, at least that I can find.

TW sports is going to have the presser at 4 I believe, TW cable is not showing the PC live, at least that I can find.

"For a local flavor, fans can watch Time Warner Cable SportsChannel's live "Syracuse Football Signing Day Special" today at 4:00 p.m. ET across the state of New York. The one-hour live special hosted by Time Warner Cable News Sports Director Mark Larson will carry Shafer's press conference from Manley Field House and feature live interviews on site with Syracuse recruiting coordinators and Pro Football Hall of Famer and Syracuse legend Floyd Little."

TW doing something is nice if you can actually get TW.. Explain again why the school does nothing?

Not really understanding why any of the local news guys are not showing this PC? i know they have in the past.

Well, we're either going to get the presser on TW on a 15 minute delay, or we'll miss the first 15 minutes.

Well, we're either going to get the presser on TW on a 15 minute delay, or we'll miss the first 15 minutes.

Guessing a delay, probably will play it once its over.

"For a local flavor, fans can watch Time Warner Cable SportsChannel's live "Syracuse Football Signing Day Special" today at 4:00 p.m. ET across the state of New York. The one-hour live special hosted by Time Warner Cable News Sports Director Mark Larson will carry Shafer's press conference from Manley Field House and feature live interviews on site with Syracuse recruiting coordinators and Pro Football Hall of Famer and Syracuse legend Floyd Little."

Thanks CL, dont believe the PC is live though since it started at 3:45 or at least was supposed to.

On now, Larson, Dale the lax Dyrpolcher and Brent Axe. NO live PC

Also just to make sure you forgot this was Syracuse related the picture sound is off by about 3 seconds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom