Shafer: I'm talking to people folks are going to know | Syracusefan.com

Shafer: I'm talking to people folks are going to know

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
and be excited about. Since we are in talks right now I'm not able to say who those candidates are. (coaches)

In regard to losing a recruit or two, he said, if that happens then we don't want the kid anyway. We just want kids who want to be here.

Syracuse is a hard nosed city and that's the kind of team I want to put on the field for the fans.

and be excited about. Since we are in talks right now I'm not able to say who those candidates are. (coaches)

In regard to losing a recruit or two, he said, if that happens then we don't want the kid anyway. We just want kids who want to be here.

Syracuse is a hard nosed city and that's the kind of team I want to put on the field for the fans.
And that goes for coaches too.

I like it...feeling better and better by the minute!

I like it...feeling better and better by the minute!

I think once we hear from TGD and HCSS on Friday we all will feel better. Friday cannot get here soon enough!

I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.

Good lord I love Syracuse Football.
Seems like Shafer is basically the "college coach" version of Marrone.

I think once we hear from TGD and HCSS on Friday we all will feel better. Friday cannot get here soon enough!

If Shafer opens his press conference on Friday saying "Don't worry everyone, I know what I'm getting into here. I'm not going to go beg the NFL for a job in 4 years", I'm ordering my technical staff to create a CoachSMustStay app for the iPhone.

Eyes - Where is this from? Radio? TV? Print? Blog?

Unless his name is Zach Allen. LOL.

If Shafer opens his press conference on Friday saying "Don't worry everyone, I know what I'm getting into here. I'm not going to go beg the NFL for a job in 4 years", I'm ordering my technical staff to create a CoachSMustStay app for the iPhone.
Your tech staff was promised better facilities and you didn't deliver

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the toughness exhibited by this year's team was due to Shafer's influence.
I like his attitude.

Your tech staff was promised better facilities and you didn't deliver

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I wanted to fire you after Gameday showed that Dump Davie.net had that graphic of his head going thru the uprights. But your buyout was too big.

What did he say?
Used "hard-nose(d)" at least three times. Nothing terribly newsy -- best part was saying how he grew up outside Cleveland, in a place a lot like Syracuse, and that he loved the area and wanted to take the Syracuse show on the road to show people how -- wait for it -- "hard-nosed" we are. His kids Elsa (ninth grade) and Wolfgang are fired up. He'll be on the road Monday to sure-up recruiting.

"In regard to losing a recruit or two, he said, if that happens then we don't want the kid anyway. We just want kids who want to be here.

Syracuse is a hard nosed city and that's the kind of team I want to put on the field for the fans."

giddyup !

"In regard to losing a recruit or two, he said, if that happens then we don't want the kid anyway. We just want kids who want to be here.

Syracuse is a hard nosed city and that's the kind of team I want to put on the field for the fans."

giddyup !

#hardnosedcity will be trending at some point.

I would get the android/kindle version

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom