Shafer on Wayne Willaims - wow | Syracusefan.com

Shafer on Wayne Willaims - wow

PhatOrange

Living Legend
"Big ol' dog that we've been chasing for a while... He can do a backflip at 6'4/310."

are you kidding me?

"Big ol' dog that we've been chasing for a while... He can do a backflip at 6'4/310."

are you kidding me?

Three to play three. Good stuff. Kid could be SEC talent level good. Impact DT's are like shut down corners and great edge rushers, they change the way the offense plays and can alter the equation on the field.

A great pickup, lessens the loss of Brown even though they play different positions.

I don't think we have any defense plays where our tackles do back flips. Not intentionally, anyway.

I would like to see that.
Let's just envision that. This being Syracuse football and all, with our luck I can see a upper/lower/whatever body injury in his future doing that. :eek:

Gonna be tough to run up the middle when Wayne is ready to roll.

I don't think we have any defense plays where our tackles do back flips. Not intentionally, anyway.
its usually the OL doing something like that during passing plays.

jailbreak!!....

Oh Lord

Only issue with WW is grades and I sure hope he makes it here.

Three to play three. Good stuff. Kid could be SEC talent level good. Impact DT's are like shut down corners and great edge rushers, they change the way the offense plays and can alter the equation on the field.

Three to play three? Is that confirmed?

Three to play three? Is that confirmed?

Yes because he didnt play this year at Nassau as SU staff wanted him for 3 for 3. He would have been here for spring practice but grades are still an issue. Cross your fingers...

Yes because he didnt play this year at Nassau as SU staff wanted him for 3 for 3. He would have been here for spring practice but grades are still an issue. Cross your fingers...

Let's hope he's getting all the help he needs to earn his Associate's after this semester. I'm not surprised he didn't graduate early. That's tough for anyone, much less a kid who struggled with grades in high school.

All he has to do is graduate JUCO and Syracuse will admit him.

Contrary to popular belief SU admission standards are pretty lax.

The only other guys that big that I can recall doing backflips are Warren Sapp and Rulon Gardner. That's not bad company.

He also didn't play for ASA this year where he actually attends JC :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom