Shafer pic | Syracusefan.com

Shafer pic

Rocco

Watching you.
K€0n L¥n @KeonLyn823h
The coolest coach in the ACC lol Coach Shaffer in the lounge kicking it with us #He's #Weird lol pic.twitter.com/mS617Reddf

BSSLkyWIQAAOYAb.jpg:large

Good thing the players don't love this man. Hard not to get up and be ready to knock someone's head off when you love the man you're playing for.

Side note: check out the sign in the player's cafeteria. ;)

K€0n L¥n @KeonLyn823h
The coolest coach in the ACC lol Coach Shaffer in the lounge kicking it with us #He's #Weird lol pic.twitter.com/mS617Reddf

Good thing the players don't love this man. Hard not to get up and be ready to knock someone's head off when you love the man you're playing for.

Notice the "Hardnosed" reference on the sign in the background.

Good God I hope this man can coach on gameday, be able to make decisions and change course on the fly, avoid being too conservative when the opposite is called for, cuz if so he's the perfect college coaching specimen.

Good God I hope this man can coach on gameday, be able to make decisions and change course on the fly, avoid being too conservative when the opposite is called for, cuz if so he's the perfect coaching specimen for the college ranks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

if he can develop a mac type relationship with is kids -all the better for us

When the coaches and staff have an enthusiasm for the game, especially as much as HCSS, it's a very contagious thing. When you love and respect the people you're with and share the same enthusiasm for the task at hand, special things can happen.

I've said it before, people will follow HCSS, I just hope beyond hope it's down a successful path.

Good God I hope this man can coach on gameday, be able to make decisions and change course on the fly, avoid being too conservative when the opposite is called for, cuz if so he's the perfect college coaching specimen.

He will my friend, he will.

K€0n L¥n @KeonLyn823h

great catch on the sign

He's the only one not laughing. Maybe the joke was on him?