Shamarko Article | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko Article

Never knew that. That's terribly said. Best of luck to Shamarko.

Shamarko is one of the nicest guys on the team. Polite & humble the few times I have met him. I root for him to succeed.

Shamarko is one of the nicest guys on the team. Polite & humble the few times I have met him. I root for him to succeed.
He's also a hard hitting menace on the gridiron. Always a pleasure watching him play.

After learning about his parents dying and Shamarko becoming the parent of 5 siblings overnight, how could anyone not respect this young man. He gives a heart and soul effort on the field to. Best of fortune to you Shamarko.

There's a reason he's a leader on and off the field. A great story and well done by Shamarko for all he has accomplished and all he has overcome already. I hope he finds his way onto an NFL roster when his time at SU is finished.

Perfect example of the important things in life, and why you need to ignore the whiners, who consistently complain how bad the program is. As the saying goes Rome the city on the seven hills, wasn't built in a day.

Easily one of my favorite Cuse players his entire time on the hill. Knowing this makes it even more impressive to see him running around with a smile on his face all the time. Hope he gets his shot in the NFL.

My wife and I didn't share our sons name before he was born so my cousin just assumed it was going to be Shamarko.