Share your Pinstripe bowl seat experience | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Share your Pinstripe bowl seat experience

Sat in 329.

It wasn't too unpleasant ... at least until the sun went down.

Sat with CTO and a bunch of others including Pearl Washington - and had a lot of fun both at the game and trying to get around all of the snow.

The night before saw "Lombardi"

Saw Pearl before the game. Such a nice guy.

Saw cto after the game. Can never say enough about her of course.

Other than that. Delta Seats. Great game. Got drunk. Had a blast.

Of all the sections that we could have sat in, I picked the one with the Kansas State band. I attended the game with my wife... she said to me while the game was tied in the 4th quarter, "I'm freezing - can we please go?" I overreacted and snapped back something rude, and received silent treatment on the drive home. But what a game.

162817_1716858196515_793356_n.jpg

Of all the sections that we could have sat in, I picked the one with the Kansas State band. I attended the game with my wife... she said to me while the game was tied in the 4th quarter, "I'm freezing - can we please go?" I overreacted and snapped back something rude, and received silent treatment on the drive home. But what a game.

View attachment 1540

We were near the KSU band too. But in the second quarter we moved over near the SU band. Much more fun.

We were up in the 400s, right near the 50. High up, but amazing seats. I would go for those again in a heart beat, but it doesn't look like SU has any in their packages this season.

217162810.jpg

No idea where our original tickets were located but we moved around the whole game and had no problems with the ushers. Just kind followed the Orange offense down the field...

Delta seats...outdoor seats, indoor lounge...absolutely the way I am going to go again.
im stayin out in the cold with the people.

F this lounge shlit.

go watch a hoop game.

SYRACUSE is a FOOTBALL SCHOOL.

Oh Lord

im stayin out in the cold with the people.

F this lounge shlit.

go watch a hoop game.

SYRACUSE is a FOOTBALL SCHOOL.

Oh Lord

Basketball school. Football schools play bowl games in warm weather.

Basketball school. Football schools play bowl games in warm weather.
ill have the ghost of Howard Cosell, light a fire for you to keep warm by.

'ladies and gentlemen, the Bronx is Burning'...

Are any suite tix available this year again? Did they close those sections last year? The ticketmaster site shows all the club/suite tix grayed out. Anyone have the scoop?

We had no issue being warm enough last time. But then again, it was 40+ degrees too. Hopefully, we don't have a 10 degree day this time.

Sat in section 132 last time. Nice seats rather far from the sidelines. Moving up to the 2nd level with access to one of the lounges. I put my order in at SUathletics.com right after the announcement.

yes. and when they are old enough to go, they will stand out in the cold with their old man.

Oh Lord

Yeah, right.

And when you got married, you were going to be the one guy who was king of the castle, right?

Easy to talk now.

Let's see how this statement holds up when when it is the middle of the second quarter and your 7 year old is whining that he wants to go home because he is cold even though his mother dressed him in enough layers that he is wider than he is tall and he waddles when he walks.

And if you don't leave, how he will tell his mother (with tears streaming down his face while he hyperventilates) that he was "f-f-f-f-reezing and Daddy wouldn't leave".

And picture how his mother will react to that and how yet another month will go by without getting any...

I love how people without kids talk about how things are going to be so "different" when they have kids and those that do talk about things are going to be so "different" when their kids are older.

:blah:

Yeah, right.

And when you got married, you were going to be the one guy who was king of the castle, right?

Easy to talk now.

Let's see how this statement holds up when when it is the middle of the second quarter and your 7 year old is whining that he wants to go home because he is cold even though his mother dressed him in enough layers that he is wider than he is tall and he waddles when he walks.

And if you don't leave, how he will tell his mother (with tears streaming down his face while he hyperventilates) that he was "f-f-f-f-reezing and Daddy wouldn't leave".

And picture how his mother will react to that and how yet another month will go by without getting any...

I love how people without kids talk about how things are going to be so "different" when they have kids and those that do talk about things are going to be so "different" when their kids are older.

Old enough to go = old enough to drive his beer filled self home.

You mean like this?:

Sat in 202 or 203 last time right amongst the KSU people. Had a blast decked out in Orange.
135360_490955161892_936602_o.jpg

Took Matty to the 1st Pinstripe Bowl and he was 7 at the time. Not one problem. No lounge needed. Sat in Section 230, great seats.

Sat with CTO and a bunch of others including Pearl Washington - and had a lot of fun both at the game and trying to get around all of the snow.

The night before saw "Lombardi"
Andy, I am trying to remember what suite that was. Was it the Audi suite? Anyhow, whatever it was, it was a perfect set=up. Seats both outside and inside ... and non-stop food and drink. For part of the game, I sat next to Rob Long's grandmother. Very emotional experience for her watching Rob on the field as "honorary captain" or something. (It was shortly after his brain cancer had been diagnosed).

Yeah, right.

Easy to talk now.

for me this is easy, if its too cold for him...the kid stays home.

im not being a hardass, ive thought this out greatly. ive got Giants tickets and the boy (or girl if she wants) wont be going till they understand the ground rules completely.

i wont even be going over the ground rules till theyre 8 or 9...and at a preseason game.