Share your upset picks... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Share your upset picks...

I actually think Kentucky getting all the love for that game (if it happens) could be tough for them. They are really fragile mentally and Wichita St got there on the backs of some serious toughness and their upperclassmen.
That is a very good point. We all want to pick Kentucky but did not think of the mental pressure because everyone will be talking them up and they are a lot of Freshman who are not used to that stage, and Wichita St. is. But what the heck, I am going to pick them anyways. They almost beat Fl. yesterday.

My first attempt at a bracket I had:

Providence over UNC
ND State to the Sweet 16
NC State over St. Louis
Arizona St over Texas
Dayton over Ohio St

8/9 games don't really count as upsets so I won't list them here. I'm having a hell of a time picking the Final Four, too. I've had combinations with Florida, Michigan State/Virginia, Arizona/Creighton, Wichita/Duke/Louisville, among others. Just cannot decide. If Embiid were healthy, I have to be honest, I would likely pick Kansas to come out of our bracket but with his status uncertain it's making things tricky.

Am I the only person that picked Wofford over Michigan? lol

Also picking Stephen F. Austin, Tulsa, Harvard, Providence, Arizona State, and Nebraska in the 1st round.

Is anyone making significant changes to their billion dollar "Buffett Bracket" vs. the typical office pool bracket?

I have SFA, ND State, Harvard, the play-in winners over both UMass and St. Louis in the first round.

Other upsets are UConn over Nova, New Mexico over KU, SFA to the Sweet 16 and Iowa State in the Final Four.

Looks like similar upsets will be on a lot of brackets.

So here are two less common picks:

New Mexico State over San Diego State
Tulsa over UCLA

Oregon is hot again. Could make a run.

OK St. to the Final 4

That west region is wide open and I think Arizona is going to fall.

I love how a few have faith in Mercer but I would be shocked if my Bears can beat Duke. I just don't think we can match up athletically. We do have 5 starting seniors who have beaten some BCS schools so I don't think we will be intimidated. But I think Duke has too much this year. Trust me - I hope I'm wrong.