Shrader Question | Syracusefan.com

Shrader Question

mlbball99

2nd String
A couple of observations.

I just watched the player press conference post-Purdue game and Shrader said the following: “I was going through some things this past week so that put us [game planning] behind”.

Also, on the weekly “two minute drill” with Matt Park, it is usually always with Garrett Shrader, however this week it was with Duce Chestnut and Matt Park said “Garrett is unavailable today so we have Duce here instead”.

Clearly something happened this week with Garrett. Sounds like if i had to guess it was something off the football field. Hope all is okay on his end. Anyone have any clue?

Get through the Virginia game, play minimal snaps vs Wagner and get to the bye week.

LGO.

A couple of observations.

I just watched the player press conference post-Purdue game and Shrader said the following: “I was going through some things this past week so that put us [game planning] behind”.

Also, on the weekly “two minute drill” with Matt Park, it is usually always with Garrett Shrader, however this week it was with Duce Chestnut and Matt Park said “Garrett is unavailable today so we have Duce here instead”.

Clearly something happened this week with Garrett. Sounds like if i had to guess it was something off the football field. Hope all is okay on his end. Anyone have any clue?

Get through the Virginia game, play minimal snaps vs Wagner and get to the bye week.

LGO.

Shrader had an illness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom