Shrader's future. | Syracusefan.com

Shrader's future.

hplare

Skilled observer of photographs
Curious where others might see him next year. I don't see him as an NFL QB. Neither the gun nor the accuracy. A Tyson Hill hybrid? Running for sure, but is the passing good enough? CFL? It's a more open game and a lot of college QB's have found success there. Tight end? Leach thought that's where he belonged.

Writing this, and hearing Babers hint at an offense change made me fantasize a two back backfield of Allen and Price. Villari at TE, and Shrader in the slot as the hybrid. Problem of course is who's the QB? Hell, give MacPhail a shot.

No need to ask why I don't play Fantasy Football.

But I do like the two back backfield.

Curious where others might see him next year. I don't see him as an NFL QB. Neither the gun nor the accuracy. A Tyson Hill hybrid? Running for sure, but is the passing good enough? CFL? It's a more open game and a lot of college QB's have found success there. Tight end? Leach thought that's where he belonged.

Writing this, and hearing Babers hint at an offense change made me fantasize a two back backfield of Allen and Price. Villari at TE, and Shrader in the slot as the hybrid. Problem of course is who's the QB? Hell, give MacPhail a shot.

In our lone TD drive against Virginia Tech, I believe Allen and Price were on the field together for multiple plays.

In our lone TD drive against Virginia Tech, I believe Allen and Price were on the field together for multiple plays.
And it worked. Even the announcers commented on it. Then they just stopped using it.

They didn't stop using the 2 back set.. They used it after the good drive.. Maybe VT adjusted to it.. Maybe we went 3 and out because the oline blew up.

He doest not run like Hill. I dont think he throws nearly as well as Hill either. Can he catch? Who knows.

XFL or USFL if anywhere

They didn't stop using the 2 back set.. They used it after the good drive.. Maybe VT adjusted to it.. Maybe we went 3 and out because the oline blew up.
Just looked at it again. They used Allen and Price on the TD drive for three plays and gained yardage. Used 4 in the backfield for one play and that was it. Used two in the backfield on a few plays afterwards but it wasn't Price. Villari lined up there but either blocked or slipped out for a pass. Maybe dropped it because of the score. Had to pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom