Shrader's future. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shrader's future.

With the last 4 games probably won’t go to the combine or get more than a couple of days in an NFL mini camp.

Pretty sure that’s all he would have gotten regardless.

This is a tough year for QBs because there are so many guys like Hartman that have been around forever and finally have to leave college.

If Dungey couldn't make it in the XFL (or whatever knockoff league he was a backup in), let alone the NFL, than the poor man's Dungey isn't playing football anywhere post-SU.

crrrk!
I'm Captain Shrader, I'll be your pilot this evening.
Please return your seats to their upright position, and make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened.
We're third in line on the flight deck for taxiing, so please make yourselves comfortable, and enjoy your flight.
crrrk!

Is this what Syracuse fandom is all about?

Ripping our starting quarterback apart online in the middle of his senior season and before a game against rival Boston College.

Classy.
Here’s hoping it inspires him a bit, and lights a fire under his arse…….

Curious where others might see him next year. I don't see him as an NFL QB. Neither the gun nor the accuracy. A Tyson Hill hybrid? Running for sure, but is the passing good enough? CFL? It's a more open game and a lot of college QB's have found success there. Tight end? Leach thought that's where he belonged.

Writing this, and hearing Babers hint at an offense change made me fantasize a two back backfield of Allen and Price. Villari at TE, and Shrader in the slot as the hybrid. Problem of course is who's the QB? Hell, give MacPhail a shot.

No need to ask why I don't play Fantasy Football.

But I do like the two back backfield.
will not be in football --- he is a calm collected guy and will do well,just not playing football. he has taken enough beating.

Lots of people said Zaire had no chance as well. I am not saying GS will play in the NFL or another league but I am not going definitively say he can't/won't either. He has the physical measurables and he has mobility. At one point last year before his injury there were allot of GS love and he was a top 20 QB. Its fair to say he has had some challenges this year but he can put together some highlight reel runs and throws together and all you need is one team to take a flyer.

Lots of people said Zaire had no chance as well. I am not saying GS will play in the NFL or another league but I am not going definitively say he can't/won't either. He has the physical measurables and he has mobility. At one point last year before his injury there were allot of GS love and he was a top 20 QB. Its fair to say he has had some challenges this year but he can put together some highlight reel runs and throws together and all you need is one team to take a flyer.
Seen this dude in person recently and let me tell you he is huge lol. I’m 6’3” tall and I was looking up. In shoes 6’6” all day long. At times (not recently) his pocket mobility is elite. Not sure if the arm can hold up for NFL. Could somehow become a gadget guy?? Maybe. He should absolutely try and see what happens and of course he will

I don't think that GS has any desire to play football after college. He seems to be on a path to what he sees as more important contributions through his religion.

I don't think that GS has any desire to play football after college. He seems to be on a path to what he sees as more important contributions through his religion.
and perhaps another profession. whatever he chooses he will be a contributor

Is this what Syracuse fandom is all about?

Ripping our starting quarterback apart online in the middle of his senior season and before a game against rival Boston College.

Classy.
This is very classy compared to what other boards at other schools would be saying if they were getting these results. This is super mild

cuseregular you have the wrong the guy--- you must mean the coaches, offensive line etc etc. what else is shrader supposed to do. i guessing you were being sarcastic

Grad Transfer (extra COVID year) to be a WR

Absolutely not even close to the arm ability to play in the NFL. You won't say it but I will. And it is OK! QB in the league is literally the hardest position in professional sports to get right, and probably play, relative to the importance to the team.

I hope he comes out and has a hell of a game Friday.

Whatever he decides he will do well but it won't be playing professional football.

I know this might be an odd question regarding a college football player but...what is his major?

Pro future? What's his college future? Will he win another start here?
He moved like he was wrapped in a body cast last Thursday and that's coming off a bye. Of course Dino left him in for 8 sacks taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom