Shut the board down for a few days | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shut the board down for a few days

I wasn't referring to todays game but rather the time that it will take to get this team to where it needs to be to compete in the ACC. It was a response after I had pointed out that it took Clawson three years to have a winning season and to make a bowl.

Gotcha, misunderstood.

I usually stay away from the board after a loss. Anyone that can't see what Dino has done in the past 2 years aside from record is absolutely blind!!! Stop being a bunch of whiny babies. No one like to lose especially the coach. The only reason why you are even disappointed is because he put a comptative team together. Get over it we lost and aren't there yet. Everyone as a right to be dissapointed but some of you are absurd.

Just Win, Baby.

Last edited:
upload_2017-11-12_8-38-2.png

Ben Schwartzwalder - Wikipedia

upload_2017-11-12_8-41-13.png

Dick MacPherson - Wikipedia

It takes a while at a place like SU.

I suffered through the game as well, but everybody needs to put their big boy pants on.
I have my big boy pants on. But we still gave up 64 to Wake at home and now have to face an even bigger and faster QB on the road next week. Babers has done a great job, but he’s had his finger in the dike on D. I’ll be taping the LV game.