Sidibe | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
A healthy sidibe is a game changer for us...him and pc together can be very solid for us but bourama has some skill offensively that chewy doesn't have. Scary to think of a upperclassmen sidibe and how good he can be if he can stay healthy for his career. What a fantastic game by him! Another ugly win but a win is a win and our young team fights!

A healthy sidibe is a game changer for us...him and pc together can be very solid for us but bourama has some skill offensively that chewy doesn't have. Scary to think of a upperclassmen sidibe and how good he can be if he can stay healthy for his career. What a fantastic game by him! Another ugly win but a win is a win and our young team fights!

He played well, but Pitt is trash.

Absolutely agree...but there is no denying his skillset. Not saying this is the normal because we have seen so little of him due to his health but he has some skills for a big guy that we have been missing for awhile as long as he continues to develop and stay healthy he can end up being very good for us. He just looked so much better tonight even just watching him run up and down the court was way different. Looked like he did the first few games we saw him before he went out with injury. Really hope he stays healthy

Both true statements, but the larger point is he can play and he might possibly be healthy for the first time in months.

Could be absolutely huge for the team. Gives us some depth and another kid that can play, and long term...he’s a fantastic C prospect for us if healthy. Really like what he can do on both ends.

This is the kind of play I expected. No, not huge double-doubles but that kind of activity and ability to finish around the rim.

If he's healthy, he can be really good in the pick and roll. He has a workable handle to dribble it to the rim. He looked about 75% today. Hope he's trending upward.

Gotta stop fouling 3-pt shooters but those were effort players. Not smart obviously but he was giving max effort. He knew they were not smart plays too.

Both true statements, but the larger point is he can play and he might possibly be healthy for the first time in months.

Could be absolutely huge for the team. Gives us some depth and another kid that can play, and long term...he’s a fantastic C prospect for us if healthy. Really like what he can do on both ends.

kcsu our board physician and tendonitis authority, what say you?

This is the kind of play I expected. No, not huge double-doubles but that kind of activity and ability to finish around the rim.

If he's healthy, he can be really good in the pick and roll. He has a workable handle to dribble it to the rim. He looked about 75% today. Hope he's trending upward.

Gotta stop fouling 3-pt shooters but those were effort players. Not smart obviously but he was giving max effort. He knew they were not smart plays too.

Heck he was getting out on the 3 point shooters better than our guards at times this year, so won't fault the effort. But obviously has to avoid fouling.

Won't tendinitis be a week to week type thing? So glad he felt good and played really good today.

Look what we've been missing! 18 points and SIXTEEN REBOUNDS. He filled our board needs very well. I think he's going to be healthy and came into his own today. Now all we need is for 3-4 starters to average in double figures each game and for Mr. Battle to stick around 20 moving forward and we have a chance to be a good team to move through the rest of the season. I think the week off and review/ practice by JB and the staff did a lot to increase our confidence and overall play although we again shot poorly - 35.2 percent. Let's take it to GT shoot the ball well and WIN. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what we've been missing! 18 points and SIXTEEN REBOUNDS. he filled our board needs very well. I think he's going to be healthy and came into his own today. Now all we need is for 3-4 starters to average in double figure each game and for Mr. battle to stick around 20 moving forward and we have a chance to be a good team to move through the rest of the season. I think the week off and review/ practice by JB and the staff did a lot to increase our confidence and overall play. Let's take it to GT and WIN. :)

Take dat JB!!! Skinny dudes can get rebounds after all...well, at least today that was the case. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom