Sidibe | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe

He was terrible today, but Sidibe isn't likely to go for 18 and 16 next game either. That's the great thing about developing a little depth, when one guy is having a bad game you can give your depth an opportunity to pick you up. No depth, then you have no alternative when guys aren't giving you anything.

Incidentally, I think when Sidibe is healthy, he becomes the starter. But PC can be a quality backup if that's how things pan out.

Agree 100%. Just hope Sidibe keeps getting healthier. Really need him with the teams we have coming up. And yes, need Chukwu too. PC has to play tougher, to say the very least.

:(

Bourama Sidibe waits on latest knee treatment, will likely need surgery

"The situation is they're holding out hope for the season," Sidibe said, "but I'm looking for next month if it doesn't get much better and I can't play on it. I might have to do it (the surgery) next month to be able to come back for next year."

"It all comes down to his function. If he can't function, then we'll need to fix it," Pike said. "He's too young. We have tried everything, literally. We've tried full restriction. We've tried weight room. All the modalities. If that's not working, along with the PRP -- that's what we're trying to do. Then we'll do the surgery."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom