Sidibe | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe

SyracuseTD

Walk On
Wouldn’t mind if he never played another minute. It’s like watching a newborn baby giraffe try and stand up. Play Edwards and Dole at the 5 for the rest of the season.

He was recruited here. He stayed here. He is starting. The man is doing what he loves while getting a college degree. Enough with the Sidibe bashing. We need to recruit better. Give any team over the last 5 years a Rak, Arinze, Jackson or even a BMK and see how far we go. We need 5 guys on the court who aren't a liability on either end.

Kid's probably the best center we've had since 2015.

He was overmatched by a totally pedestrian Penn State big guy today, but I don't think Sidibe is to blame for that. And center's far from this team's biggest problem. (His defense wouldn't be such a sore spot if SU started a guard who could deny an entry pass.)

Kid's probably the best center we've had since 2015.

He was overmatched by a totally pedestrian Penn State big guy today, but I don't think Sidibe is to blame for that. And center's far from this team's biggest problem. (His defense wouldn't be such a sore spot if SU started a guard who could deny an entry pass.)

ughhhh..at least Chukwu could block and make his free throws.

Apparently Sidibe said postgame that he didn’t play well because he has a cold.

So...yeah...

He was recruited here. He stayed here. He is starting. The man is doing what he loves while getting a college degree. Enough with the Sidibe bashing. We need to recruit better. Give any team over the last 5 years a Rak, Arinze, Jackson or even a BMK and see how far we go. We need 5 guys on the court who aren't a liability on either end.
This is the Syracuse Orange, a power 5 D1 level basketball program. This is not the Oswego Lakers. If you have a soft spot for athletes who get a free ride here but absolutely suck, spare us from taking it out on frustrated fans who voice their displeasure here, and keep it to yourself. Give me break.

I'm sorry that you felt like I was taking it out on somebody. And I'm sorry that you are so easily offended. Im not saying he's Shaq. I'm saying what do you want him to do? He's the best we have? That's certainly not his fault

This is the Syracuse Orange, a power 5 D1 level basketball program. This is not the Oswego Lakers. If you have a soft spot for athletes who get a free ride here but absolutely suck, spare us from taking it out on frustrated fans who voice their displeasure here, and keep it to yourself. Give me break.

This is an interesting (totally self-involved, self-centered, and churlish) take. It's also incredibly hypocritical and lacking any self-awareness.

This is an interesting (totally self-involved, self-centered, and churlish) take. It's also incredibly hypocritical and lacking any self-awareness.
That's your opinion Sigmund. Sidibe still sucks. You must have been stellar on vocabulary exams.

I'm sorry that you felt like I was taking it out on somebody. And I'm sorry that you are so easily offended. Im not saying he's Shaq. I'm saying what do you want him to do? He's the best we have? That's certainly not his fault
Really? We recruited him with expectations. He held his own in high school against current NBA centers and now he looks like THIS? Forgive us for having at least a little expectation that he could produce for us. The dude is missing freaking layups left and right and he's no more than an orange cone on defense. I am not in the business of bashing young guys playing basketball, but this is ridiculous at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom