Siena Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Siena Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse v Siena
Saturday, February 11, 2016 | 4:00 pm
ACCNX

You can watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

http://cuse.com/documents/2017/2/9/Siena_combined.pdf

C4ZOqaKUMAgW8VM.jpg

Last edited:
Jeremy, sounds like this answers your question. Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't return till the UVa game

Based on that I think your right, pretty big loss. I hold out some hope though as it sounds like he practiced fully this week (minus contact). Perhaps with another week he will have a shot. Probably needs to be cleared for full contact by Tuesday if that's gonna happen though. If he doesn't play by Albany might as well wait for UVA as you indicated. Ugh was really hoping we could have him back for Albany to mark Fields. Gonna be a score fest that game.

I wonder if Desko will have Firman cover the #1 option in place of Mellen. Firman does have experience marking Myles Jones and other top Mid-fielders so its probably not a stretch. If not him I have to think it will be Cunningham. Sucks Mellen is out, really gonna miss him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom