Women's Soccer - Signing Day | Syracusefan.com

Women's Soccer Signing Day

OrangeXtreme does an amazing job of populating the less-traveled forums with content updates but I am pulling this one out and dropping it front and center.

I have been a part of this community forever. I won't credential too much, but I was around when BK (Rob Konrad's father was a regular poster), was at the Sheraton for some hilarious board gatherings/shenanigans, been on one of the early golf-outings with Tom and Dan, once rode THE train from Armory to the Dome with TexanMark, bumped into UEO once at a bar on (where else?) the upper east side, own a Big 12 Champs t-shirt, lost a bet to Stevenson on the FIRST Eagles/Pats Superbowl, and will still argue that Superpurplecat was the best visitor/poster this community has ever had. I love being a part of this community, even though I don't post that often. (That goes for you, too, Supp - with whom I 'disagree' with sometimes on the OT board.)

It is therefore with heart-in-the-throat pride and gratitude (specifically to CTO without whom this would not have happened) that I post the tweet above referencing my daughter's signing to play soccer at Syracuse. I promise to take all further conversation to the Olympic and Women's board where it belongs - but I simply could not resist.

Thank you for indulging me!!

David. And yes, I do now live in Santa Monica. And, yes, while she spent the first 8 years of her life in NYC, she has pretty much no idea what she's in for weather-wises. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom