Sim Bhullar - New Mexico St | Syracusefan.com

Sim Bhullar - New Mexico St

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
We may see this player in round 1.

Slow is kind. But 7-5 with decent hands

Wasn't he a potential target at one point?

IIRC, yeah. from Toronto and originally wanted to play close to home. Think he has a younger brother also?

I watched as much of this game as I could before falling asleep with the remote in my hand. Was rooting for UTA (because I live in Arlington and the perennial underdog) found myself mesmerized by this incredible hulk wow! I mean this kid literally takes up the entire lane 7' 5" tall and 6' wide I would love to see us play them just to see how our guys would attack him in the paint.

I watched as much of this game as I could before falling asleep with the remote in my hand. Was rooting for UTA (because I live in Arlington and the perennial underdog) found myself mesmerized by this incredible hulk wow! I mean this kid literally takes up the entire lane 7' 5" tall and 6' wide I would love to see us play them just to see how our guys would attack him in the paint.

Well, it depends on who is reffing the game. It they are actual competent NCAA refs, Bullar probably fouls out in five minutes. If they are anything like the deusche schnozles from last night, he puts up a quadruple double on us

Well, it depends on who is reffing the game. It they are actual competent NCAA refs, Bullar probably fouls out in five minutes. If they are anything like the deusche schnozles from last night, he puts up a quadruple double on us

By the way UTA attacked him pretty well in the first half with quickness movig to one side or the other of him going to the hoop as he isn't very athletic just incredible hulk huuugggge!

I remember somebody posting some video of him in high school. He stood under the basket and put in lay-ups. No other skills.

I remember somebody posting some video of him in high school. He stood under the basket and put in lay-ups. No other skills.

Wouldn't we kill for one of our two McDonald's All Americans to be able to do that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom