Since starting 25-0 in 2013, there have been 141 regular season games | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Since starting 25-0 in 2013, there have been 141 regular season games

And that’s including all the games against the Colgate’s of the world. We’re probably close to .500 against power 5 conference teams and Big East/A-10 type teams.

We have been the epitome of mediocrity. “GPA is a solid 2.0. Not showing off, not falling behind” - George Costanza

Nope. Rak was dissapointing for 3 seasons and great as a Senior. But Sr Rak wasn't even as good as So Fab before the suspension. He wasn't better than CJ. Lydon spent 2 years playing on bubble teams. He was lucky to not tank his draft stock as a SO with all the pump fakes. He wasn't much better as a SO than a FR. I'm not sure Mali would have improved he bounced out of the NBA hard. Battle regressed as a Jr.

Wish we still had guys like that though. Current team might not even be middle of the pack for ACC talent. We might actually suck this year and go something like 5-15 in league play.

I’m side eyeing Quincy hard right now. I’ve heard he’s good. I’ve seen him play 3 times now and haven’t seen him do much at all. We really need him to be good, if we’re going to be competitive. We’re not going anywhere with Marek and Sidibe playing heavy minutes in the front court.

Since then SU has only won 58% of its games. That my friends is a fact.

Nope. Rak was dissapointing for 3 seasons and great as a Senior. But Sr Rak wasn't even as good as So Fab before the suspension. ...

Don't want to insert myself in the middle of an argument that I don't know or care anything about, but that's a weird claim.

Fab was like a 50% shooter who was just beginning to get an offensive game at the time he was suspended. He'd been more or less a garbageman around the hoop up to that point. Christmas put up something like 18 and 10 every night as the team's main offensive threat. He could face up, play with his back to the basket, and he hit 19-foot jump shots with regularity. And he was a very capable defender. At that stage he was both more talented and accomplished than Fab ever was (though I'd be the first to note that the suspension derailed some good progress).

Don't want to insert myself in the middle of an argument that I don't know or care anything about, but that's a weird claim.

Fab was like a 50% shooter who was just beginning to get an offensive game at the time he was suspended. He'd been more or less a garbageman around the hoop up to that point. Christmas put up something like 18 and 10 every night as the team's main offensive threat. He could face up, play with his back to the basket, and he hit 19-foot jump shots with regularity. And he was a very capable defender. At that stage he was both more talented and accomplished than Fab ever was (though I'd be the first to note that the suspension derailed some good progress).

I'd take either in a heartbeat.

Nope. Rak was dissapointing for 3 seasons and great as a Senior. But Sr Rak wasn't even as good as So Fab before the suspension. He wasn't better than CJ. Lydon spent 2 years playing on bubble teams. He was lucky to not tank his draft stock as a SO with all the pump fakes. He wasn't much better as a SO than a FR. I'm not sure Mali would have improved he bounced out of the NBA hard. Battle regressed as a Jr.

Wish we still had guys like that though. Current team might not even be middle of the pack for ACC talent. We might actually suck this year and go something like 5-15 in league play.
Senior Rak was better than Fair and Fab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom