Sine we're talking attendance ad nauseum... | Syracusefan.com

Sine we're talking attendance ad nauseum...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Figure I'd mention the fact that I caught the FSU-UF game in Tallahassee last year and all the fans (not just students) stood the entire game. Sat during timeouts, or at halftime, but stood the rest of the time.

I just found it funny that at the dome, all those people would have been harassed for standing the whole game, and told to sit down by the people behind them and then the ushers. I actually think you're louder when you're standing the whole time, because you have to do something to get your mind off the fact that you're on your feet for three and a half hours.

Just another difference between the Northeast and the South when it comes to college football.

I'll give Northerners some credit for being smart enough to sit when there are seats. Syracuse will never be the South. There are many reasons why that is a good thing.

I'll give Northerners some credit for being smart enough to sit when there are seats. Syracuse will never be the South. There are many reasons why that is a good thing.

And there are also many reasons why that sucks... but I will call it a wash if we can just get people to unite around the team. I don't get what is so difficult about that. The attendance is become a joke onto itself.

Not making a judgment call one way or the other vis a vis North and South. Just thought it was interesting that they stood the whole time. Old, young, whatever. Pretty festive atmosphere, but I agree, there were times I was waiting for a time out to get off my feet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom