Site was down due to increased traffic after a great home win | Syracusefan.com

Site was down due to increased traffic after a great home win

I was so bored after the game, I ended up going to the bar. Blaming you for tomorrow's hangover, T
I thought maybe it was you caused it somehow.

Wait, what sort of fan would be upset by SU righting the ship?

Well he gets up to a lot of sheningans so I thought possibly he did it, it was that or Jim was posting naughty pics again.

Pay your bills ( clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)

Cash?? I’ve used bitcoin for my pay side dues ever since they opened it up.
Ehhhhh...I don’t do the bitcoin. I just meet up with Johan at HK takeout on Erie blvd on the 3rd Wednesday of every month between 1230pm to 130pm and I give him my money and he takes it and I got my membership.
Never lets me down.

There's no truth to that whatsoever, but it's all I got. No idea how the site was placed in maintenance mode. Still looking into it.
Would have thought the dook win would’ve blow it out

This all seemed to have happened when the chat for the Pitt game was locked and we could not get in to it. Admin jumped in and said he was going to fix it. Maybe there was a lot more that needed fixing. It was a tough afternoon and evening not being able to get in here. All is good now.

This all seemed to have happened when the chat for the Pitt game was locked and we could not get in to it. Admin jumped in and said he was going to fix it. Maybe there was a lot more that needed fixing. It was a tough afternoon and evening not being able to get in here. All is good now.
I don't know...it was the best game thread I never had to moderate. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom