SJU-DePaul | Syracusefan.com

SJU-DePaul

Tough tough foul right there.
Hey I have to give it to the Johnnies, showing some heart I hadn't yet seen this year.

Did Depaul change their name to the Red Demons, from Blue Demons?
How do they change their uniform color? lol
Does this now mean we're the Syracuse Green? Men?

I've never seen a team take so many dumbass shots as DePaul.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Ed Corbett loves to make sure everyone knows he is officiating.

Jim Burr was doing this game after doing the UK-Miss. game the night before. You would think he'd be too pooped to blow his whistle. How is that guy not "retired"?

DePaul really stinks. wow.

Right as overtime started my wife came home and made me pull some lady out of the ditch down the road... :bang:

Marsh, I would love to know what you would have done in that situation

Right as overtime started my wife came home and made me pull some lady out of the ditch down the road... :bang:

Marsh, I would love to know what you would have done in that situation

Wow...that is bad timing.

I would have invited this lady back to the house for a nice cold PBR, waited until overtime was over and then gone and pulled her out of the ditch.

st johns is 6-3 in the big east? when the hell did this happen?

Wow...that is bad timing.

I would have invited this lady back to the house for a nice cold PBR, waited until overtime was over and then gone and pulled her out of a ditch.

Tried that. got the whole "I told her I would come back and wait with her no matter what" speech.. Had to go, or sex would have turned into a one man operation for the next week

Tried that. got the whole "I told her I would come back and wait with her no matter what" speech.. Had to go, or sex would have turned into a one man operation for the next week

Well I always say you need to asses the situation and then react. Seeing it was probably -100 outside you probably made the correct choice. I stopped factoring sex into my situational thinking a long time ago. Makes me feel like less of a douchebag when I make the wrong decision.

Well I always say you need to asses the situation and then react. Seeing it was probably -100 outside you probably made the correct choice. I stopped factoring sex into my situational thinking a long time ago. Makes me feel like less of a douchebag when I make the wrong decision.

It was 50 degrees warmer then it was the day prior (it was about -5 last night)

My buddy drove us into a ditch sunday night on the way back from the hot springs.. 4 hours waiting on a meth head tow truck driver, -45, only 6 beers in the car. Horrible

It was 50 degrees warmer then it was the day prior (it was about -5 last night)

My buddy drove us into a ditch sunday night on the way back from the hot springs.. 4 hours waiting on a meth head tow truck driver, -45, only 6 beers in the car. Horrible

I hope they were at least pounders.

I take it that it is pretty common or easy to drive into a ditch where you are given the weather?

90% of the roads are a solid sheet of ice. I'm talking, cant walk on them without falling down. If you drive like you have a brain in your head, normally you can make it alright. Moose, other cars, and getting sucked into snow banks is what gets ya.. Sunday night, the car in front of us started to slow down to "look at the moon" my buddy just touched the brake, and we were sideways. Went off the road to the right, then shot back across the road into the other ditch. Totally could have been way worse. We were lucky we didnt flip it.

90% of the roads are a solid sheet of ice. I'm talking, cant walk on them without falling down. If you drive like you have a brain in your head, normally you can make it alright. Moose, other cars, and getting sucked into snow banks is what gets ya.. Sunday night, the car in front of us started to slow down to "look at the moon" my buddy just touched the brake, and we were sideways. Went off the road to the right, then shot back across the road into the other ditch. Totally could have been way worse. We were lucky we didnt flip it.

Holy crap. Thats unreal.

Holy crap. Thats unreal.

We live about 25 minutes outside of town, getting to and from work can be a mess most days. Its worth it tho. Its normally about 15-20 degrees warmer at my house compared to town. Plus we are well above the ice fog.

We live about 25 minutes outside of town, getting to and from work can be a mess most days. Its worth it tho. Its normally about 15-20 degrees warmer at my house compared to town. Plus we are well above the ice fog.

So when does winter end there? April?

So when does winter end there? April?

Yea, around there. We call it "break-up" Snow and ice is normally gone around april, may. We are already up to over 6 hours of daylight now.

Yea, around there. We call it "break-up" Snow and ice is normally gone around april, may. We are already up to over 6 hours of daylight now.

So how many weeks are you in total darkness/total daylight? A month for each? Two months?

Total daylight some of may, june, july, some of august.
Dark all the time around november - february.

That should be right, You dont really notice it all that much, besides the first time you walk out of the bar and its pitch black out. Gets a little spooky.

Total daylight some of may, june, july, some of august.
Dark all the time around november - february.

That should be right, You dont really notice it all that much, besides the first time you walk out of the bar and its pitch black out. Gets a little spooky.

The entire state or just parts of the state?

The entire state or just parts of the state?

I was just wondering this. I was camping in Coldfoot last December, Way way up north on the Ice Road Trucker road (Dalton Highway) and it was dark for all but an hour or so. I was in south west Alaska, about 800 miles down the Yukon River on a moose hunting trip in September, I remember it getting dark around 8:45, 9pm. (I remember this because we shot a moose at 7:30, knowing that it was going to take atleast an hour to get the moose in the boat, and an hour to get back to camp.. Note- you never want to be on the Yukon River at night, in the rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom