Snaps from center... | Syracusefan.com

Snaps from center...

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Did anyone else notice that Boyd appeared to receive nearly all of the snaps from center directly to his right hand. I'm not sure if it was because he was standing slightly off center, or if the center was that good. But it appeared that every ball was right where Boyd needed it, buying him an extra fraction of a second on every play.

Did anyone else notice that Boyd appeared to receive nearly all of the snaps from center directly to his right hand. I'm not sure if it was because he was standing slightly off center, or if the center was that good. But it appeared that every ball was right where Boyd needed it, buying him an extra fraction of a second on every play.
I actually did see this. In fact, I commented to my wife that if I were running the D, I would seriously think about bringing maximum pressure off of the right tackle since it forced an artificial half second for him receiving the ball away from his body and directed the rest of his body to the right.

As SU was down about 21 at that point I do not think she paid much attention to me. Neither did the coaching staff...as usual. ;)

at first I thought it was just the center not being good at snapping but when he kept doing im like wow this must be planned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom