Sneak Peek | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sneak Peek

Just a few observations:
No one eats a wrap at the Varsity.
I have never seen a human take their sunglasses on and off so many times on a cloudy day
Work out more, alot of sitting on benches to rest from a person under the age of 30.
The back pack was distracting, I didn't know if you were hiking, hitching rides, or had break in tools and were just casing all these joints under the guise of 'coming home'.
Kinda repetitive, I get your coming home but what are you going to do when you get here.
Can we hire you to redo the video? ;-)

BL: this video was a labor of love. It was not intended to be produced to national standards.

Last edited:
That is a really nice song, great production and your son has a fabulous voice as well! Hope this does really well. It should. They should play this at the games for real.
Actually the singer was someone from Nashville.

Nicely done. Good showcase of the beauty of CNY. The song is uplifting and catchy.

The thing I want to talk about though is the brief appearance of the dork in orange who was sitting in a chair, tailgating at the Syrracuse Mets game.

How did he get in this video? I sense that a vanity appearance fee was paid.

;)
Hey, I resemble that remark.

Nobody has called me a dork since…

Well, yesterday I guess…

Just a few observations:
I have never seen a human take their sunglasses on and off so many times on a cloudy day
Work out more, alot of sitting on benches to rest from a person under the age of 30.
The back pack was distracting, I didn't know if you were hiking, hitching rides, or had break in tools and were just casing all these joints under the guise of 'coming home'.
Kinda repetitive, I get your coming home but what are you going to do when you get here.
Not really sure it was posted to be critiqued. A well done and congratulations would have been appropriate. This is why we can’t keep all of our nice posters.

Just a few observations:
Geeeez!

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Nobody has called me a dork since…

Well, yesterday I guess…
Sorry, I was trying to insult Mark, not you. I guess they let anyone in these videos these days….

;)

Did they film this after an apocalyptic virus hit. He appears to be the only living person walking the streets

Dude.. Mark... Your on National News! And Your Son. OMFG This is great. Axe loves it... Watch him or SU pick this up somehow... They should play it in the the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom