Snowmageddon 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Snowmageddon 2017

All I can think of is, how will this affect attendance at tomorrow nights game? Also, how wrong will they be?

There is an enormous amount of moisture being pumped up from both the Gulf and the Caribbean. I think their snow estimates are low.

depending on timing I wouldn't be surprised to see a no driving statement come out.

I drove from Oneonta to the Albany airport and back in the No. 2 storm on that list. I think my fingerprints are still in the steering wheel.
I drove from Oneonta to Albany during that storm - but not round trip. I-88 can be a windy desolate place.

I drove from Oneonta to Albany during that storm - but not round trip. I-88 can be a windy desolate place.

Snow at the Apt.JPG

There is an enormous amount of moisture being pumped up from both the Gulf and the Caribbean. I think their snow estimates are low.

monitor.jpg

You could be a meteorologist all your life... and never see something like this. It would be a disaster of epic proportions. It would be... the perfect storm.

In case essential staff gets stranded at work SU got reduced room rates at the Sheraton for people to stay in if needed. Sounds like party to me.

I see a lot colleges shutting down, but not ours.. better for the kids to show up and find the Prof didnt than just take it easy for a day on these hills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom