Snowmageddon 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Snowmageddon 2017

Holy hell, man. I hate driving anywhere near Oneonta on a sunny summer day, especially when there's a big truck behind you on one of those steep no-pass hills, and you have to fly down it at 75 or 80 to keep from getting rammed.
The wind whips across 88 like there's no tomorrow.

c251b02839a49bab76294010e9a3ab40.jpg
CuseTroop in 2044 with his dream job

The Cuse sorority girls all affectionately know him as "Adam of the Yukon"

milk means you can just eat cereal to me.. or make milkshakes before the ice cream melts

ask the people in rochester if they wished that had bought bread and milk after having no power for 3-4 days.. not much option for eating once the power goes out..

There are just so many other options for food if you're going to lose power. I mean...I rarely buy bread and almost never buy milk as it is. I don't understand why those are such popular options when facing the possibility of a couple days of being snowed in.

Milk is disgusting unless cereal or cookies is involved.
I'm guessing you broke a few bones as child. Was raised on whole milk & didn't switch to 2% until my 20s

And yet on StubHUb some dude continues to ask for $999.00 per ticket for courtside seats.
It's always the same seat lol I think they're hoping to scam someone who misreads it.

I gotta run to the store and buy bread and milk!

Just kidding.

Never understood why people do that. Are people really eating that much bread and drinking that much milk?

Last year in Ottawa we had 21 inches over a 24 hour period. Not the biggest snowfall, but the most ever in this city in a strict 24 hour period. I decided to go out in the middle to go pick up some late lunch. Dumb mistake -- it's only about a km ride and I got stuck 3 times on the city streets.

monitor.jpg

You could be a meteorologist all your life... and never see something like this. It would be a disaster of epic proportions. It would be... the perfect storm.
This monster has gone full blown Bombogenisis and is now sucking up more moisture from the Great Lakes and the Atlantic ocean. This could well be biblical.

I'd be shocked if too many people attend under these conditions.

Probably going to be a Butler-esque crowd from 2002.

Any chance it gets cancelled?

This monster has gone full blown Bombogenisis and is now sucking up more moisture from the Great Lakes and the Atlantic ocean. This could well be biblical.

It's not as bad as expected in Syracuse yet nor NYC, Boston etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom