So anxious for Friday night | Syracusefan.com

So anxious for Friday night

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
I really think this is must win for us Friday night.

When I looked at the USF offensive stats I nearly fell out of my chair, but then I noticed those were inflated by FAMU and UTEP, but they did score 34 against cinn. According to the local paper down there, their big back scott is banged up, he did not practice Monday due to a wrist injury and headaches, we may catch a break there.

I hope the locals aren't too deflated and show up and give us a real home crowd advantage, but I am not holding my breathe there (I have been to my 3 games this year living in NYC area, but I wish I could be there Friday to try and lend support). We need to try and get out fast and get whatever crowd is there into the game early.

Let's get it done Friday!

I'd like to see the crowd cheering like heck and pump up the team and show them some support. The team may be down right now and showing them some support might be just what the doctor ordered a kind of we're here for you and we've got your back type of thing. It's easy to cheer when things are going well but if we can help these boys out a bit it would a great way of showing we're right there with you and let's get this thing back on track.

They have to treat this game like it's the national championship. No hold barred. Leave it on the field. Period.

Marrone and Hackett should take the cuffs off and let Nassib throw the ball all over the field. If he's brutal early, he'll shake it off. It seems as if the more he throws, the more efficient he is. Hurry-up offense. Score as many points as possible as quickly as possible. Let's throw them completely off guard.

If the first play is halfback dive then you and usf will already know the rest of the game plan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom