So Boston College has it 3rd and goal at the nine | Syracusefan.com

So Boston College has it 3rd and goal at the nine

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
We have no time outs left. If they run and get nothing, the clock will run down and we will have 30 less seconds to try and drive for the winning score. Only B.C. throws it and the guy goes out of bounds. We had nothing to do with the play they ran. But it turned around everything. We score. We win the bowl game. We finnish recruiting well. Okay, some guy from dayton banks in a 3. And it changes things the other way. Sports and life are like that. We are on a good run. We are recruiting very well. maybe too well. Our young guards leave and are going to the NBA. Reading this board you would think we were Rutgers. Relax. We are fine. In a great league. Raking in $$ in both magor sports. We lose a game and all of sudden people want to change everything. A year ago, we were in the final four. Go wildcats.

We have no time outs left. If they run and get nothing, the clock will run down and we will have 30 less seconds to try and drive for the winning score. Only B.C. throws it and the guy goes out of bounds. We had nothing to do with the play they ran. But it turned around everything. We score. We win the bowl game. We finnish recruiting well. Okay, some guy from dayton banks in a 3. And it changes things the other way. Sports and life are like that. We are on a good run. We are recruiting very well. maybe too well. Our young guards leave and are going to the NBA. Reading this board you would think we were Rutgers. Relax. We are fine. In a great league. Raking in $$ in both magor sports. We lose a game and all of sudden people want to change everything. A year ago, we were in the final four. Go wildcats.
I'm inclined to agree...although I really dislike guys leaving early.
Can't begrudge them the money.
I'd probably do the same thing.
I guess the reality is college ball long ago stopped having much to do with "student-athletes."

However...hope UConn wins.
As painful as that may be, Cal and his rent-a-year players must be stopped.

I guess the reality is college ball long ago stopped having much to do with "student-athletes."

I think the best way to stop it is for UK to win. The ring ceremony at UK next year looks odd when no one is there to get the ring. UConn wins the NCAA says the system works.

Getting to the championship game and losing isn't going to stop the one-and-dones thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom