So do we want G-town to beat Indiana? | Syracusefan.com

So do we want G-town to beat Indiana?

We always want anyone ranked ahead of us to lose. It's simple.

Sure, we play GTown making our win against them worth more. We don't get to play IU.

Gtown will not compete with us for recruits in another 2 years. Let them clear some space up ahead in the rankings.

Gotta pull for a Big East team against the Pac 10 any day of the week. Don't care who the Big East team is. John Thompson is a great coach and you have to respect the way he gets his kids to play. They are not as athletic and deep as SU but extremely well coached.

G'town would likely jump us in the rankings though if they win.

This is one of those games where I will watch because of the competition. I could give a crap who wins. Also, it is only freaking November.

Yes. And Keith Smart is the answer. I hold long, long grudges, lol.

From unranked? 15-20 range with the win

maybe. in 09-10, we went from 30 to 10 (with a 1st place vote) after beating #6 UNC and #13 Cal. Beating the #s 1 and 11 would be quite a feat.

maybe. in 09-10, we went from 30 to 10 (with a 1st place vote) after beating #6 UNC and #13 Cal. Beating the #s 1 and 11 would be quite a feat.

We also blew them out in both games. I don't think GT beats Indiana by 15+, if they do they deserve top 10.

Gotta pull for a Big East team against the Pac 10 any day of the week. Don't care who the Big East team is. John Thompson is a great coach and you have to respect the way he gets his kids to play. They are not as athletic and deep as SU but extremely well coached.

Waitaminnit...Indiana joined the Pac 10? I absolutely cannot keep up with conference realignment anymore.

Rooting for hoyas! By the way I was fairly impressed with Georgetown. They looked better than I have seen in a few years in my opinion

Waitaminnit...Indiana joined the Pac 10? I absolutely cannot keep up with conference realignment anymore.

Yes...and Rutgers is leaving the B1G before officially joining the B1G to join the Mtn West. Come on dude keep up with this stuff!!

I'm just naturally skeptical when the media anoints a team as #1. I realize they have some very good players, but if that's the best squad in the country then this season is wiiiiide open.

I don't particularly care who wins tonight, but I think G'Town will beat them.

I know G-town sucks but Keith Smart!...
Good one.
I laughed out loud.

Doesn't matter who the players are or whether the coach was Baby Huey with his dopey towel and band of thugs or his son Mr. Potatohead.
The next best thing to an SU win is always a G-town loss...to ANYONE ANY TIME.

GO ORANGE!

Remember Georgetown cost us a national championship as well. If A.O. doesn't go down we walk to the title.

I always pull for in conference teams in OOC games. It elevates the conference and, therefore, us. And then it's that much sweeter when we beat them.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather hit my dick with a tack hammer repeatedly than root for GTown. I was born with GTown hatred, regardless of the circumstances.

I
The way I see it I want every team to win every gameplay they play except the syracuse game! I don't care for the hoyas but I want Cuse to be as attractive as possible and as ready for NCAA tourney as possible. I get your stance but I just want the overall picture to be what is best for us.

I hate Gtown but I want us to be #1. I live near KU and they are the most arrogants fans I have ever met! I always have to shut them up when it comes to bball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom