So far, Drew Allen, who can't wait to get to the Carrier Dome, likes what he sees | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So far, Drew Allen, who can't wait to get to the Carrier Dome, likes what he sees

while trying to crack the attendance eggg, which proved to be, inconsequentially, a tougher nut to crack, sort of speak, than the front doors to Fort Knox.

Fixed that for ya

The whiz-bang, ran roughshot, through the salty berg, trying to ramrod, the unwashed masses.

He looks like a whirling dervish of high octane solicitude :D

Hey this is fun once you start drinking!

The men in orange's soon to be known secret weapon exploded out of the backfield, with all the energy of an imploding white dwarf, like a whirling dervish, all knees and elbows.

Reading a Bud column. Rectal exam. Are they one in the same? have the two ever been seen in the same room at the same time??

I would say more of a rectal blood letting.

The men in orange's soon to be known secret weapon exploded out of the backfield, with all the energy of an imploding white dwarf, like a whirling dervish, all knees and elbows.

Hey you stole my whirling dervish reference LOL

How about Bud and Reilly get thrown through a window(on a high floor) and they both land on Michael Cohen?

No, no, no that is way too good for Cohen. He should be subjected to Bud reciting his own critique of the coaches attire, to be followed by watching Cali post comments on his articles from six months ago.
Once Phase I is complete we move on to Project Omega.
Project Omega: A top secret plan to lock Michael Cohen in a room with Wilford Brimley, then telling Brimley that Cohen wants the D.
15124_10151479922347771_137557089_n.png

No, no, no that is way too good for Cohen. He should be subjected to Bud reciting his own critique of the coaches attire, to be followed by watching Cali post comments on his articles from six months ago.
Once Phase I is complete we move on to Project Omega.
Project Omega: A top secret plan to lock Michael Cohen in a room with Wilford Brimley, then telling Brimley that Cohen wants the D.
15124_10151479922347771_137557089_n.png

Brimley always creeped me out. Even when he was younger he acted and sounded like an angry old curmudgeon. He always seemed mad at something.

only to be dropped like a sack of wet flour by one of the roaring felines from the shore of Lake Michigan, where they've been known to spit out a fair scribe or two of the old newsprint business, Clark Kent's of this or that Daily Planet, prides of that mighty Second City, Chicago.

Brimley always creeped me out. Even when he was younger he acted and sounded like an angry old curmudgeon. He always seemed mad at something.

Brimley was one pissed off dude. Every single minute of the day.

it was pretty clever of him to write a lack of attendence piece and and wrap a couple anecdotes about the starting QB around it.

kudos!!

Oh Lord

It's good to see him sipping that orange (or blue or white or gray) kool-aid.

When you're the bodyguard for Howard Hughes it makes sense.

Let us not forget the work he did with Remo Williams
000105_31.jpg

Reading a Bud column. Rectal exam. Are they one in the same? have the two ever been seen in the same room at the same time??

THAT... is REALLY funny! Thanks!:rolling:

Why did I open that excuse for an article? Oh I know I really want to know more about Drew Allen and what he has to say about the qb competition but unfortunately I didn't get and of that and I will never get those five minutes of my life back!

:bang:
Easy, TO..just do like I do. Wait for a few posters to respond and then you don't have to open it. Plus, most of the guys here write better, so its always better quality after having been "sanitized".

The whiz-bang, ran roughshot, through the salty berg, trying to ramrod, the unwashed masses.

That's spot on. I closed my eyes, and it felt like morning, was drinking coffee, and I had my e-post standard open on iPad

Brimley was one pissed off dude. Every single minute of the day.
If you could harness the energy of Brimley's hatred of diabetes, you could power Utica for months.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If you could harness the energy of Brimley's hatred of diabetes, you could power Utica for months.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I would think someone would have developed a power station that runs off of used hair product in Utica.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Bud's favorite poem:

Jabberwocky
BY LEWIS CARROLL
’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

I would think someone would have developed a power station that runs off of used hair product in Utica.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
Hair products And Utica greens make awesome fuel sources.