So how DO we fix the offense? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So how DO we fix the offense?

would love to be proven wrong about Gillon, but based on what he has (and hasn't) demonstrated I just don't see him capable of providing more than the sporadic infusion of energy off the bench - he has looked mostly shaky and for a 5th yr player that's bad

Based on what we've seen, we really can't argue with any of that.

My hope is that JB is going to drill into his head how he wants him to play. It will be interesting to see how much Gillion would able to adapt his play. He has a much bigger learning curve as PG and coming from the system he used to play in. I think he is more capable than he has demonstrated.

Based on what we've seen, we really can't argue with any of that.

My hope is that JB is going to drill into his head how he wants him to play. It will be interesting to see how much Gillion would able to adapt his play. He has a much bigger learning curve as PG and coming from the system he used to play in. I think he is more capable than he has demonstrated.
hope so! the team is probably dead in the water if he remains shaky

hope so! the team is probably dead in the water if he remains shaky

If he remains shaky, JB won't play him unless he has to. Either way, Battle has to turn it loose and Lydon has to put his big boy pants on.

If he remains shaky, JB won't play him unless he has to. Either way, Battle has to turn it loose and Lydon has to put his big boy pants on.
right, and I mean that if he remains shaky - whether he plays or JB has to keep him on the bench, that's a viable infusion we were counting on that is no longer there - would not be good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom