So if Sean Tucker | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

So if Sean Tucker

There is only one Mrs Fine
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

If they gave him a football or painted the finish line like an end zone, he'd knock off a half second or so.

Being chased by a middle linebacker that he just juked would cut off a full second.

It's hard to talk smack about track when you know very little about it.
Just give the rest of them a 50lb back pack filled with MUSCLE and he wins every time. ;-) I'll take the 210 lbs battering ram.

Very impressive for a guy his size. He's 7 inches shorter than Usain Bolt and weighs more. Lol. BEEF.

i thought he said he wanted to keep 34 but if he does 100% absolutely!!!

Not sure when you would give it to him

If he does that this season he is clearly going to be off to the NFL

If he’s getting 44 it’s happening before the season starts this year…I don’t see it happening

If he’s getting 44 it’s happening before the season starts this year…I don’t see it happening

Yeah, they screwed up not giving it to him at some point this past season.

And now - he wants to go forward with 34, since that is HIS NUMBER.

And at this point, I don’t blame him.
Make your own legacy, Sean.

Meanwhile, the legend of 44 has falls further into the dustbin of history

Yeah, they screwed up not giving it to him at some point this past season.

And now - he wants to go forward with 34, since that is HIS NUMBER.

And at this point, I don’t blame him.
Make your own legacy, Sean.

Meanwhile, the legend of 44 has falls further into the dustbin of history
Yep, Sean Tucker is THE guy to resurrect the number. But, if he doesn’t want it anymore, the opportunity is lost.

He will probably be off to the NFL next season regardless unless there is a big-time injury but once again I think they the people who make those decisions at SU waited too long and I mean I don't know what the reason is or what their waiting for??!!
The guy was almost a consensus All-American. what more do you need to know

No idea why he did not get offered 44. Sounds like some are saying there's a lengthy process behind the scenes. I wonder if licensing of 44 related to NIL opportunities created any possible issues. By saying he wants 34 now, he has a clear path on making money from that.

I would love to see him with 44. But this horse is already dead , put the clubs and bats down

PFF?

More like PFFT...

Not to mention we had probably the worst O line of the bunch (no offense to our boys who are greatly improved but probably still slightly below average particularly when including injuries)

We also had the worst passing attack which means Sean ran against more stacked boxes than any of those guys.

Not to mention we had probably the worst O line of the bunch (no offense to our boys who are greatly improved but probably still slightly below average particularly when including injuries)

We also had the worst passing attack which means Sean ran against more stacked boxes than any of those guys.
This. 1000x this! What absolute trash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom