So if your "cable or Direct TV does cover COX there is no TV for the Tulane game. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So if your "cable or Direct TV does cover COX there is no TV for the Tulane game.

What are you talking about? I go to the athletic site every week and check the schedule for any television coverage changes but they don'y have satellite coordinates not thats it would do me any good as I don't have big dish that requires those numbers I'm like the great unwashed with simple ZDirect TV and a cable link due to my community's participation which is Time Warner but i neither offers COX:bat:

Read the post carefuly, for once. 44cuse was talking about the days when some on this board would have to contact opposing schools to see if they had a feed for the game. I believe SU's triple OT game at UNC was like that.

Cali, I'm not trying to pick on you, but be reasonable. Why would you expect a middling team from NY who is playing a terrible team from Louisiana to have their game televised in California?

Read the post carefuly, for once. 44cuse was talking about the days when some on this board would have to contact opposing schools to see if they had a feed for the game. I believe SU's triple OT game at UNC was like that.

Cali, I'm not trying to pick on you, but be reasonable. Why would you expect a middling team from NY who is playing a terrible team from Louisiana to have their game televised in California?
If SNY puts the game on its schedule ,i would get the game in CA. Not expecting to be watching the game on ESPN prime. I'd even take an athletic site video stream which for a price might be popular for a number of alums across the country iof they knew about it in advance. I'm not aware of that situation as you describe. Just a miss ,sorry if I offended anyone. Not my intent.:oops:

if you pay the $10 you can watch the game.

I don't think so. Someone pointed out in my other thread that it looks like it's audio only on the website I posted

Although we all forget about the pirated type Justin streams all over the web. Just have to find it

when i found the link sunday it said video and audio.. i see it has changed to audio only.. too bad SU hasnt tried to get it linked to their all access site..

when i found the link sunday it said video and audio.. i see it has changed to audio only.. too bad SU hasnt tried to get it linked to their all access site..

Nice. Maybe there's still hope. This whole mission to find it is ridiculous in 2011

Cali with the "What" lingo. Nice :p Where's the thumbs up emoticon, this site is b.s. (just kidding of course for those of you with no humor)

Cali, SNY isn't going to be showing the game - they already have UConn and WVU scheduled.

Nice. Maybe there's still hope. This whole mission to find it is ridiculous in 2011

It's only Tuesday. I've seen TW or one of the other local channels work out a deal and come through much later than this before when no broadcast was initially available.

It's only Tuesday. I've seen TW or one of the other local channels work out a deal and come through much later than this before when no broadcast was initially available.

I agree, but the fact that they've "been working on it for months" concerns me.