So if your "cable or Direct TV does cover COX there is no TV for the Tulane game. | Syracusefan.com

So if your "cable or Direct TV does cover COX there is no TV for the Tulane game.

CaliCuse

All American
Another great job by the wonderful Dr. Gross.When I thought it couldn't get lower the espn3 Gross proves me wrong by getting some of us nothing.

Please stop blaming Gross for every little thing. It is not his fault that the game is probably not going to be on TV in most places. Not every game is going to be televised. Deal with it.

Furthermore, it isn't Gross' fault that FB attendance isn't what it should be. CNY is just not a rabid FB community anymore, for whatever reason. Gross is as good a promoter as SU has ever had. The fans are staying home in droves, but it is not because Gross is under-promoting the games.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.603857,-73.942501

Isn't this game on CBS College Sports? They have the broadcast rights to Conference USA games. If not then I am screwed if its a Cox broadcast not covered by Gameplan.

the game will be on tulane streaming though thru conf usa $10.. wouldn't surprise my if one account would work..

Another great job by the wonderful Dr. Gross.When I thought it couldn't get lower the espn3 Gross proves me wrong by getting some of us nothing.

It is not Dr. Gross' fault as the home team or its conference controls broadcast rights. Nothing SU can do about it other than refuse to play at teams like Tulane.

the game will be on tulane streaming though thru conf usa $10.. wouldn't surprise my if one account would work..

Elaborate. No idea what that post means. Tell me how to watch the game

Isn't this game on CBS College Sports? They have the broadcast rights to Conference USA games. If not then I am screwed if its a Cox broadcast not covered by Gameplan.

CBS College sports is airing Houston vs East Carolina at 8pm next Saturday. Game starts at 7 but you get the picture

CBS College sports is airing Houston vs East Carolina at 8pm next Saturday. Game starts at 7 but you get the picture
Game starts at 8:00 est but your point is correct nonetheless stern

I'm sure that a local sports bar will be showing the game... I will start calling around and find out!! When I get a list of what bars are showing the game I'll post it!!! Let's get over this loss and move on LET'S GO ORANGE!!

Anyone know if TW will be showing the game? I'm not home to check the listings on the TV and last night you could only see what was showing up through friday.

I checked last night on the TW guide and I did not see the SU/Tulane game listed anywhere for next Saturday. They are showing an RIT college hockey game on TW sports.

I checked last night on the TW guide and I did not see the SU/Tulane game listed anywhere for next Saturday. They are showing an RIT college hockey game on TW sports.

I just put a call into Martina to get an explanation. I assume they can't get permission from Cox TV to show it. Who knows. TW does have an alternate channel to use if they are showing hockey on the mothership. Its ridiculous that in 2011 you can't have this game on in CNY

I'm sure that a local sports bar will be showing the game... I will start calling around and find out!! When I get a list of what bars are showing the game I'll post it!!! Let's get over this loss and move on LET'S GO ORANGE!!

I don't think Cox TV is on Direct TV or Dish Network. we need to check. I don't even think sports bars will have it.

Seriously? Have you seen this team play the last 10 yrs? We don't deserve to be on tv every week. Or espn3...the fact that we are is a good thing.

Apparently you have forgotten the days of having to call the oppoing school's athletic dept for the satellite coordinates for away games.

44cuse

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Here is a list of the CST affiliates around the south. It looks like the DISH network is listed. I have no clue if that means someone in Syracuse with DISH network gets the game or not.
http://www.coxsportstv.com/files/affiliate_list_sept162011.pdf

Not good. Even with DISH network, you don't have the ability in New York to subscribe to Cox Sports TV according to the guide and map listed below. Its over. Radio only. sigh...
http://www.dishnetwork.com/supportsection/rsn-maps

Not good. Even with DISH network, you don't have the ability in New York to subscribe to Cox Sports TV according to the guide and map listed below. Its over. Radio only. sigh...
http://www.dishnetwork.com/supportsection/rsn-maps
True and false.

True: Cox Sports isn't carried by DiSH nor DirecTV.

False: the regionality has nothing to do with it. Both DiSH and DirecTV offer packages that allow you to see the out-of-market regional sports stations. I've subscribed to both. It's how I'm able to get SNY here in Atlanta.

If Cox Sports was available on anything but their own cable systems you'd be all set. This is akin to TW producing and showing a local game and having the game not be picked up by other stations (e.g. SNY). In these cases the game is only available in TW's markets in NYS.

True and false.

True: Cox Sports isn't carried by DiSH nor DirecTV.

False: the regionality has nothing to do with it. Both DiSH and DirecTV offer packages that allow you to see the out-of-market regional sports stations. I've subscribed to both. It's how I'm able to get SNY here in Atlanta.

If Cox Sports was available on anything but their own cable systems you'd be all set. This is akin to TW producing and showing a local game and having the game not be picked up by other stations (e.g. SNY). In these cases the game is only available in TW's markets in NYS.

Good clarification. Thanks. Still looks like local dish owners are out of luck

Seriously? Have you seen this team play the last 10 yrs? We don't deserve to be on tv every week. Or espn3...the fact that we are is a good thing.

Apparently you have forgotten the days of having to call the oppoing school's athletic dept for the satellite coordinates for away games.

44cuse

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
What are you talking about? I go to the athletic site every week and check the schedule for any television coverage changes but they don'y have satellite coordinates not thats it would do me any good as I don't have big dish that requires those numbers I'm like the great unwashed with simple ZDirect TV and a cable link due to my community's participation which is Time Warner but i neither offers COX:bat: