Class of 2014 - So I'm guessing | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 So I'm guessing

If we do not get another commit or two after this weekend I would be totally shocked.

Heading up to cuse right now to hit up some frats. Hopefully I run into some recruits throw them a pitch from a fans perspective .

Dino and an epic basketball game... that would be enough to swing me. :)

Heading up to cuse right now to hit up some frats. Hopefully I run into some recruits throw them a pitch from a fans perspective .
Gonna go ahead and guess that if they're at any frats, they don't want some dude interrupting them to talk about why they should come to SU. They'll have some other things on their hands, I'm thinking.

Gonna go ahead and guess that if they're at any frats, they don't want some dude interrupting them to talk about why they should come to SU. They'll have some other things on their hands, I'm thinking.
Man obviously uv never been out there I'll leave it at that iv run into a number of people in the past .

Man obviously uv never been out there I'll leave it at that iv run into a number of people in the past .
Yeah you're right, I've never been out to any of the SU frats, especially not in my four years as an SU student with a roommate who was the president of a frat.

Just saying...might wanna just leave them to their good times and new lady friends. The school will sell itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom