So I'm sitting here on this cruise ship eating lunch | Syracusefan.com

So I'm sitting here on this cruise ship eating lunch

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Wondering what you guys are all doing to celebrate the win?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Having lobster tails and a nice glass of wine today to celebrate the holiday AND the win!!

Enjoy the cruise Bees. My last cruise was stuck at sea during hurricane Sandy. A weeks cruise became 12 days...

In the midst of planning to meet up with son number one from Orlando and driving to son number two in Atlanta. Thought we might catch a ball game there. Then watching the other two games today which I wouldn't give a dang about if not for yesterday.

Keep cruising!!!!

Oh yeah --- War Otto Banner is still flying (against HOA rules) and nothing but congrats from the neighbors, went for a long power walk with my wife with full SU ragalia on. Had to wave the SU flag at every passing motorist, bicyclist and walker. The wife is now on the phone having me committed...again... Last time was with Nicholson and Nurse Cratchet.. he's really a nice guy :bang:

Since I had to DVR the game and watch it after the fact, I picked up a bottle of champagne on the way home from work and enjoyed it while watching the recording.

At Easter brunch knocking down Bloody Mary's wearing my Real Men Wear Orange shirt.
Many Kansas Citian's being humbled by my fine ass Easterware.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hey gimme a wave when your boat goes by. i'm that dude sittin' on the dock of a bay...

Drinking adult beverages with the president of Marquette on an Amtrak train. (seriously, as I reported in another thread). He's a very knowledgable fan who will be rooting for us this weekend.

Drinking adult beverages with the president of Marquette on an Amtrak train. (seriously, as I reported in another thread). He's a very knowledgable fan who will be rooting for us this weekend.
I think that wins it. Of course, CTO has somehow gotten our defeated enemy to drink with her.

On my way to Utica with my wife and in-laws to celebrate Easter with her grandmother.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Making travel plans, and social plans for Atlanta. WE ARE GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR, BABY!!!!

Sat in my living room screaming ... I live just north of Atlanta but will be on business travel starting Sunday April 7th and I'm pissed ... but I'll be in my hotel yelling on Monday when we play for the title!

Snorkeling in HI. Then 18 hours of travel time home.,

I ran around the bar screaming like a mad man. Section314 came to the bar straight from the emergency room to watch the game, 2nd degree burns on his hand wasent gonna stop him from watching us head to the final four!!

I had so many people tell me "you turned me into a believer, Cuse is gonna win it all!" Going to be a lot of new Cuse fans at the red fox on Saturday!!!

Wow, Last time I was on a cruise, it was pretty expensive for internet access- you must REALLY like us

Wow, Last time I was on a cruise, it was pretty expensive for internet access- you must REALLY like us

Not a problem right now. But I always get an internet package anyways. Buy mins in bulk its not bad.

What ship? Went on oasis of the seas last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom