so is Buffalo good? | Syracusefan.com

so is Buffalo good?

Buffalo is a good team. This will likely be our best nonconference win.

Bryant is nothing more than a low major team which at best is a 16 seed on the NCaAT team.

Northeastern is meh.

This was a really good win today and team deserves credit from coming back down 16 to get it done.

This year is going to be different regardless of who we play and what people think of some of these teams. Your already seeing it throughout college basketball. No home court advantage with no fans and some of the normal power house teams looking like dookie. The only team I've watched this year that already looks the part is Gonzaga. They are the real deal. Everyone else has had their moments.

And who cares if buffalo is good or bad? They legit played us great...there wasn't a moment in that game I felt we were winning until OT. Everything was working for them and we couldn't hit from outside and yet we still won somehow? They played tough defense and were up in our grill all game. Give Buffalo credit, the past couple years they have played us real hard and have brought the lil bro attitude with them. I thought it was a nice win for us.

Yeah going into this year I expected chaos this year.

Thought this was a great win. We really battled back to get in this game and showed some stones in the face of adversity. They were a tough opponent who got in our face and punched us but we took their best shot and punched right back and kept on fighting all night until we knocked them out. Very happy to get a W here.

I’m perplexed

Is Northeastern good?

Bryant?

Yes to Buffalo.

Northeastern and Bryant are solid for their leagues but not good overall.

Regardless, 3-0 in those 3 games is as good a record as you can do. The 2016-2017 team beat the snot out of the “easy” teams to start the year and we all know how that turned out.

Buffalo is a good team. This will likely be our best nonconference win.

Bryant is nothing more than a low major team which at best is a 16 seed on the NCaAT team.

Northeastern is meh.

This was a really good win today and team deserves credit from coming back down 16 to get it done.
but losing to Army and Bowling Green?

Anyone know what the technical was at the end?

Saw some verbal exchanges involving Grif and assume it was related.

There are different ways to measure "good."
Buffalo has 3 really good players in Mballa, Williams and Graves.
Bryant and Northeastern don't have nearly as much talent.
But they are very well-coached and execute well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom