So it can be done | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So it can be done

neilson report

first one i grabbed

how many betters will there be

it says about 20 million adults.

I mean roughly 1/3 of the US is under 18 or over 70 and thats probably a small number of this group so 20 million out of 200 million? Back to the 1 in 10.. now the numbers say about 60 million a month watch sports.. so if 20 million bet thats like 1 in 3..

Given that its probably more like 1 in 5 are betting?
I took this away: In terms of the audience for those ads, just under one-third (32%) of the U.S. population already has an interest in sports betting, but a total of 46% have at least some interest, highlighting an opportunity for future growth.

So if you're SU, do you lean into something that half the audience cares about?

If it's stats and scores or better WiFi, sure. I know those are long-standing complaints. But how intrusive do you want to be to cater to the desires of a set of the total audience - especially if that comes at the expense of in-game programming/marching band/etc.?

I took this away: In terms of the audience for those ads, just under one-third (32%) of the U.S. population already has an interest in sports betting, but a total of 46% have at least some interest, highlighting an opportunity for future growth.

So if you're SU, do you lean into something that half the audience cares about?

If it's stats and scores or better WiFi, sure. I know those are long-standing complaints. But how intrusive do you want to be to cater to the desires of a set of the total audience - especially if that comes at the expense of in-game programming/marching band/etc.?
I look at it as almost 50% of the pop. has a betting interest so whats the interest in people who actually follow sport.s

I dont think having a replay board do nothing for the hr before the game does much.. if the game was at 1 and I could come at 12 watch warmups eat some food and watch something else is that gonna cause complaints? you dont need sound on to make it enjoyable either. The coach and AD have asked for people to show up early. Are people going to stay away because of a game they can watch? I know I have sat in the tents in the quad until the last min watching other games where if the game was on in the dome I might go inside and eat even more because I could,

We all like surveys so do more..

My wife who goes to a game every few years even asks why dont they have anything on the boards so why do we want to get there any earlier?

think back not that long ago when the Quad had nothing pre-game.. How has that worked out,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom