• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

So let's see, ACC defensive rookie of the year, RsFr Lou Groza winner,

I thought the same thing until I realized the meat of the post wasn't directly supporting the title of the thread, but was continuing on to mention additional players on the team.
I think Ish was expecting elegant prose, perhaps of the Grantland Rice style, or Arnie Burdick mode, or even the departed Bud Poliquin's noodlings.

Instead he got GoSU96, which is a little different from those styles.

Huzzah.

djorange1989

All American
I think Ish was expecting elegant prose, perhaps of the Grantland Rice style, or Arnie Burdick mode, or even the departed Bud Poliquin's noodlings.

Instead he got GoSU96, which is a little different from those styles.

Huzzah.
Ish is the ramrod of this sight. I would spend a lot of money for some ducats just to watch him

Ish is the ramrod of this sight. I would spend a lot of money for some ducats just to watch him
Well, if I can take it back to Arnie, I think Bill Orange's revamped gridders have made the Ol" Scout proud.

As he puts back his third Bloody, he's ready to watch the Saltine Warrior lead the Orangemen back out onto Ol' Archie to finish business.

(But Arnie, they're playing in Orlando...)

Don't bother me with details, son.

Let's Go Orangemen!

(with all due respect to the late Arnie Burdick, certainly a Syracuse institution.)

Top Bottom