So let's see, ACC defensive rookie of the year, RsFr Lou Groza winner, | Syracusefan.com

So let's see, ACC defensive rookie of the year, RsFr Lou Groza winner,

GoSU96

Living Legend
RsFr elite 11 QB that beat FSU and UNC in relief, by the end of the year the best outside WR was a true freshmen, true Freshmen RB was the go to close redzone TB, true Freshmen CB was great all year.

Unreal

RsFr elite 11 QB that beat FSU and UNC in relief, by the end of the year the best outside WR was a true freshmen, true Freshmen RB was the go to close redzone TB, true Freshmen CB was great all year.

Unreal

What?????

What?????

I thought the same thing until I realized the meat of the post wasn't directly supporting the title of the thread, but was continuing on to mention additional players on the team.

I thought the same thing until I realized the meat of the post wasn't directly supporting the title of the thread, but was continuing on to mention additional players on the team.

I think Ish was expecting elegant prose, perhaps of the Grantland Rice style, or Arnie Burdick mode, or even the departed Bud Poliquin's noodlings.

Instead he got GoSU96, which is a little different from those styles.

Huzzah.

I think Ish was expecting elegant prose, perhaps of the Grantland Rice style, or Arnie Burdick mode, or even the departed Bud Poliquin's noodlings.

Instead he got GoSU96, which is a little different from those styles.

Huzzah.

Ish is the ramrod of this sight. I would spend a lot of money for some ducats just to watch him

Ish is the ramrod of this sight. I would spend a lot of money for some ducats just to watch him

Well, if I can take it back to Arnie, I think Bill Orange's revamped gridders have made the Ol" Scout proud.

As he puts back his third Bloody, he's ready to watch the Saltine Warrior lead the Orangemen back out onto Ol' Archie to finish business.

(But Arnie, they're playing in Orlando...)

Don't bother me with details, son.

Let's Go Orangemen!

(with all due respect to the late Arnie Burdick, certainly a Syracuse institution.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom