So no sports, old games and selections shows. | Syracusefan.com

So no sports, old games and selections shows.

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
The sports void has been brutal for all of of us. Started with no chance to play Louisville in March, we had just beaten Carolina by 40 and who knows?. NCAAs were a long shot, but we come to play in March. NIT? probably. We would have won...Joining CCNY and the San Francisco Dons. Now I see the Bills season not being a thing or what it should be. A fragment, like baseball hopes to be. Anyway, been watching a lot of old Cuse games lately, credit to the thread and the links on Fan... I came in to age as a fan for the 87 football season (tie) and the Rhode Island NCAA loss in 88. Both made me cry as an 11 and 12 year old. And also Illinois in 89. So I skipped those games but have had the treat of finding old 80s games I remember and some I don't, so much good stuff out there. Tonight I came across the 82 selection show, I had no idea it was the production it was at the time. Check that Fresno crowd. Interesting. I grew up in the 64 team era (72 going on 1,000 now). I had no idea there was a drama about NCAA hoops like that then. I read when March Went Mad, I knew about Bird/Magic, Valvano, and all those UCLA teams. But had NO idea the show started then. Wherever Marsh is i think he'd appreciate this. I watched the next 5 selection shows, man, they did it right then. Cheers to the old days, and go Cuse.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom