So stupid to unload Fredericks | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So stupid to unload Fredericks

Neal and Strickland are brutal. This offense is easy to run in. Last year they got away with chucking it up to aet. Strickland is the greatest in the world at turning six yards into two. Making an example of your only competent enough back sets them back a year

I somehow missed this. It really depends on why he demoted from 1st string. He chose to transfer, Babers wanted him to stay.

It seems like he came in and didn't want to earn his spot by being in shape to run an up tempo system - and Babers was in a spot where he couldn't play him, he'd look the fool to the audience that matters most: his players.

Did you not watch the Giants play? Figures...my 2 football teams have the same problem. Poor line play, and no running game.
Next Monday night should be fun. Two teams with absolutely no offensive lines or running games facing off on MNF. Go Lions!

I somehow missed this. It really depends on why he demoted from 1st string. He chose to transfer, Babers wanted him to stay.

It seems like he came in and didn't want to earn his spot by being in shape to run an up tempo system - and Babers was in a spot where he couldn't play him, he'd look the fool to the audience that matters most: his players.
Interesting......if Babers REALLY wanted him to stay, Was weight really an issue? How much does Elmore weigh? Calling out the line calls wasn't a factor for him. Clearly he was able to move the ball. It's all water under the bridge now. These things happen. He elected to move on. Wish Fredericks all the best. Most importantly we need to find a way to run the ball, catch the ball and PROTECT Dungey. We won't win unless we can do all three.

Interesting...if Babers REALLY wanted him to stay, Was weight really an issue? How much does Elmore weigh? Calling out the line calls wasn't a factor for him. Clearly he was able to move the ball. It's all water under the bridge now. These things happen. He elected to move on. Wish Fredericks all the best. Most importantly we need to find a way to run the ball, catch the ball and PROTECT Dungey. We won't win unless we can do all three.

I don't think he took the steps to meet whatever standard Babers set. But I only know what's rumored here. Mileage may vary, of couse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom