So the final 4 will have one of the following: | Syracusefan.com

So the final 4 will have one of the following:

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
A) 3 B10 teams
B) kentucky
C) uconn

What is your preference in these not so great options?

Note, b) and c) can both happen.

I would care if we had gotten screwed in some way, but we didn't. we just sucked and now the tourney is what it is so F it.

I would care if we had gotten screwed in some way, but we didn't. we just sucked and now the tourney is what it is so F it.

I am an NCAA fan, not just a Syracuse fan.. so I care because there are some brands I really dislike - UConn, Kentucky and some I dislike a bit - like the B10.

My preference is A), but I don't really want to see them get 3 either. And while the original Big East is dead, it's a nice legacy for the conference to be the only conference with 3 teams in the final four.

The only team that can win and not annoy me at this point is Wisconsin.

I am an NCAA fan, not just a Syracuse fan.. so I care because there are some brands I really dislike - UConn, Kentucky and some I dislike a bit - like the B10.

My preference is A), but I don't really want to see them get 3 either. And while the original Big East is dead, it's a nice legacy for the conference to be the only conference with 3 teams in the final four.

Meh. I couldn't care less about 1985. It wasn't us in that final four.

I'll take A, as long as Florida beats MSU to get into the title game, thereby assuring me of victory in my brackets.

No problem rooting for the Spartans and Beilein. An all-Michigan Final might be fun.

I'd root for Wisconsin if Bo Ryan would smile even once.

I don't mind the 3 B10 teams. They all have likeable coaches and good kids.

I will puke if UConn makes it. I will fart if Kentucky does.

I dont want UF to win it either. They had enough championships. Didnt they win 4 national championships between basketball and football within a 5 year time span?

UConn always pulls the "3 titles in 15 years" card; if Florida wins it all, they'll have 3 titles in 8 years. So at least that might knock UConn off their pedestal a little bit.

Also, Izzo only has 1 title??? For some reason I thought he had more; 6 final fours since 1999 but only 1 title, yikes.

This. Don't see a problem with Izzo, Belien or Bo Ryan at all.

I don't have any problem with those coaches or the programs. No problem with any making the final 4.

But it's the b10 brand that annoys me at times. So if they get 3, attention will move from the individual programs which I am fine with, to the conference.

So I would like to find a way to root against this. Unfortunately UConn and Kentucky are in the way, so I am left with no choice.

Last edited:
Florida/Michigan St and Wisc/Michigan is a pretty legit Final Four, regardless of B1G dominance.

Honestly, anybody but UConn. That's all that really matters to me.

True it should be good from a pure basketball perspective. The top B10 schools to play a quality level of basketball.

With conference expansion being what it is, the day will come when a conference has all 4 teams in the final four.

B) or C). Assuming either get embarrassed in the semis. Nobody could ever compare Wiscy, Mich and State to G-Town, St.Johns and Nova in '85.

only option is A, yes I am sure we have plenty of fans rooting for uconn as well because they were in the big east with us,

Probably the best conference and halfcourt offense teams. No surprise.