So this | Syracusefan.com

So this

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Dirtbag brings his 2 daughters prolly around 2 years old to mcd's bathroom. I walk in the bathroom and i see them so i was about to walk in the stall because i wasn't about to pee in front of them. I turn to him and say go ahead use the stall and i walk out. At the same time he tells his 2 yr old daughter to wait outside by herself with a complete stranger. So i sit down at a table and she joins me and we sit there for a good 5 minutes. Talk about awkward. I wanted to punch this guy for letting his 2 yr old alone with a stranger when he could of easily brought both of them in the stall because there was plenty of room. Father of the year he is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was on the basketball board.

Just saying... Essay...

Dirtbag brings his 2 daughters prolly around 2 years old to mcd's bathroom. I walk in the bathroom and i see them so i was about to walk in the stall because i wasn't about to pee in front of them. I turn to him and say go ahead use the stall and i walk out. At the same time he tells his 2 yr old daughter to wait outside by herself with a complete stranger. So i sit down at a table and she joins me and we sit there for a good 5 minutes. Talk about awkward. I wanted to punch this guy for letting his 2 yr old alone with a stranger when he could of easily brought both of them in the stall because there was plenty of room. Father of the year he is not.

He must have saw your McDonald's shirt and thought you were trustworthy. :rolling:

Small world, eh?

Thanks for ur help today!

Did this take place in WV or Storrs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom