So tired of Gonzaga | Syracusefan.com

So tired of Gonzaga

Millhouse

Living Legend
They keep getting great seeds and do nothing with it (one final four/nc game right?).

They have played at or above their seed line for 5 consecutive years (before today). They have actually been a very solid tournament team the previous 5 years.

Before 2014, it was not good in tournaments, and that stink has lingered. But its not that accurate anymore.

seeding skews how good teams are in the end.. the reward for a good season in a bad league. but they were a solid team

Their PG may be the least likeable player I've seen in years.
He’s a little punky. He’s out of control and is pretty loose with the ball. He lets his emotion get the best of him at times.

I too am tired of the largely unwarranted hype about Gonzaga but this team seemed pretty legit and that 11 seeded team we played against in 2016 didn’t seem like a typical 11 seed, more like a 5. I still am darn glad we are undefeated against them though!

They're clearly good, but I've had enough of hearing about their amazing stats.

Of course they score a ton of points during the year. Of course they have a high FG percentage. Their league is awful.

Sounds like Kansas most years

big friggin deal, easy when you get an unwarranted high seed every year

Seeing them lose tonight reminds me of when Adam Morrisons team went down. Bryant Gumbles line on Gus is priceless— gotta watch to the end

i got reamed for thinking it was ridiculous that morrison started weeping with approximately 12 minutes to go in the first half

big friggin deal, easy when you get an unwarranted high seed every year
You just described Kansas as well.

Gonzaga is legit. They didn’t play like garbage and choke. They got beat in a tight game against a really good team.
This isn’t the NBA where it’s best of 7 and the better team wins.
Gonzaga is one of the best teams in the nation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom